A Talk With Mercedes

I grabbed my English books out my locker while Zoe was right behind me. But then Lupe came up to me. "Posted!" she said. She held the phone up with the video of me and Alvaro. I shrugg. Zoe smirks at me. I roll my eyes playfully starting to giggle. Then her eyes widen. "Zoe what is it!" I say. She points to the username of which Lupe posted it too. It said Mercedes. "You sent the video to Mercedes!" I say. "Yes, you said I could post it. I just posted it to my mom's page." she said waving the phone around. Then the bell rang. I huffed and walked away from Lupe with Zoe up to English class. Zoe and I sat down as the room filled with people. "Why did Lupe do that! She said she would only post it to the internet. Not directly to Mercedes!" I say to Zoe. "The thing I don't understand is why she wants to do the duet with you but then, goes off posting a private video to her mom. The girl is crazy." Zoe says. "I'm just tired of her tricks." I say. "Welcome to class students! Can you please turn in your projects?" said the teacher.

 AT LUNCH 

    The group from the party all sat down at lunch eating our sandwiches. We were having a great time. "And then teh pedals broke and I went flying!" Sophie said. We all laughed at the story. She was explaining her crazy childhood bike stories. Lupe was sitting with J. They both seemed very happy together. I didn't know if they were together or not  but, they seemed very close. Zoe kept peeking over at them. "Zoe, is something wrong." I whisper to her while the others talk. "Um, no yeah no. I'm fine." she says sipping a drink. I look back at J and then at Zoe. "You like him don't you." I ask. "No Mia! Absoulutely not. Not one bit." she says. I smirk. She rolls her eyes then we both join the conversation with everyone else again. Then Lupe comes to us J in hand. "We are back together!!" she practically yells right in my face. I look over at Zoe who seems very depressed after the news. "Congrats!" Martina said. "Yes, are you happy for me Mia!" Lupe says smirking. "Yes very happy for you both!" I say. Alavro comes over. "Is she trying to rub it in your face!" he whispered. "I think so!" I whisper. Alvaro kissed my forehead and pulled up a chair and sat right next to me. Then Gloria came up to us. "Mia, Mercedes wants to talk to you very urgently." she says. Lupe squeals a little bit and they both go sit back at their table. I get up and follow Gloria to the offices. She knocks on Mercedes door and she opened it. I went in. "Good luck!" Gloria whispered and closed the door behind her. Mercedes motioned for me to sit. I did. Then she sat down and pulled something up on the computer. She turned it around so I could see. She pressesd play and there was me and Alvaro. "Are you and my son dating?" she asked very strictly. I nod my head. "You guys are not good for each other. Not at all. I don't accept this relationship. And I will never accept it." she says. I nodded. "I'm glad this video has came up to me. You should break up with him." she says. "I don't want too. I love him and he loves me." I say. She sigh of sarcasm. "Mia leave my office right now." she says. I get up and leave closing the door behind me. I sigh. Why was she so mean? She was so much worse than Lupe. Ugh!!! Then I got a text from Zoe. It said hey, want to help me with my costumes?!  I immeadiatly text her sure. I run over to our dorm room.