Let's Sue!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting that much. And sorry if the stories are kind of based off of Alvaria and making J a bad person. I will definitly fix that. But I will be posting lots of chapters now! Enjoy!

I woke up to the panic of Marianna and Ramiro. I saw ice packs in their hands along with bottles of medicine. Everything that happened just came flushing back to me. I had fainted. Although I didn't know why I did know who came. It was Mercedes and Lupe. They had gone way too far. I sat up straight on my bed. "Oh she's awake!" Marianna said. Ramiro then rushed into the bathroom and got a warm cloth and put it on my head. "Where did everyone go?" I ask them. "Oh they are all asleep. It's 2 am if you didn't know." Ramiro says pointing to the clock. I sighed. What was Lupe and Mercedes problem. I then noticed a scar on Marianna's face. "Why did they do that?" I ask them. Then they both look at each other. "Well, you see Mercedes has some trouble expressing her feelings. Honestly I have never seen her lash out like like ever before. But don't worry. I have already sued her for $4,000 which was the money that it took to get you to the hospital. And yes we went to the hospital. You didn't wake up at the hospital though. Everyone was worried for you Mia. No one at Saint Mary knew of course since everyone should be in bed by now." Ramiro said. I sighed. Then I got angry. What was wrong with all of them? Honestly, not to be rude but they were stupid idiots! Marianna then touched Ramiro's hand and looked at me. "We should leave you alone. You should recover." Marianna said and kissed my forehead and left the room with Ramiro. I then tried to close my eyes and fall asleep.  I slowly drifted to dreamland. 

I woke up to the sunlight. It was time for Saint Mary. I darted up from my bed and started to get dressed in just some plain clothes. I then darted out of my room and down to the living room. I then saw Zoe, J, Simon and then Alvaro. I hugged them all tightly. "Mia are you ok?" asked Zoe. "Yeah I'm fine. My head is sore but I'm fine!" I say. "I'm so sorry I should have catched you or noticed something was up with you!" Alvaro said. I carresed his cheek. "I'm fine really!" I say. "Don't worry no one at Saint Mary knows!" J says. I smile at all my crazy friends. "Can we please get revenge on Lupe at school today?" Zoe asked.  I thought about it for a second. Then I smiled and nodded my head.