Lupe Problems

After dinner, Zoe and I went to our rooms. We changed into our pajamas and talked about our party. After that talk, we went into bed and tried to go to sleep. Zoe was out like a light. I think she was excited about tomorrow she just wanted to get a sleepover with. Meanwhile, I was trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. I honestly didn't know why. I decided to take my off of sleeping for a while. I got out of bed and onto the balcony. It was very cold and snowing a little bit. I was used to it since I was born around New Year. I breathed in the fresh air. I knew it! I couldn't go to sleep because of Sophie and Fede. They looked so cute together when I caught them kissing. I wanted to go public with Alvaro. Juanma and Lupe already knew all about it. They had already caught us. I guess we weren't so secretive. So far I know that Lupe didn't expose the video but, she could threaten me with it whenever she liked and that worried me. I breathed the fumes of fresh frosty air. It felt good to get outside. It was getting colder so I went back into the room. I got under the covers and fell asleep very quickly. 

    I woke up to the sound of warm breathing. I opened my eyes and Alvaro was in the bed with me staring at my eyes. He looked so cute. I tried not to blush as our legs touched. 

"Alvaro, what are you doing here?" I whisper yelled. 

"I missed you," he said stroking my cheek. We were silent for a moment.

 "I want to announce our relationship with the group tomorrow. Juanma and Lupe already know about it." I say. 

"That's fine with me. I talked to Juanma. He said as long as your happy he is too." he said. I blushed. 

"Thank you for everything Alvaro. You have always been there for me." I say. I peck him over and over again. He smelled like soap. He must have taken a shower.

  (yeah obvi mia. I'm so sorry lemme stop-) 

"It's getting late. I should go," he says. He kisses my forehead and leaves. What a wonderful night.

      In the morning, I woke up to an alarm I set for Zoe. She didn't pack yesterday so she wanted to get up early and do it. I turned the alarm off and looked over to Zoe's bed. She was fast asleep. I was going to my house so I didn't have to pack.

 "ZOE YOU HAVE TO PACK!!" I yelled out. She got up quickly and looked at me.

 "Ah, Mia! You scared me!" she said.

 "Go get ready and once you're done I can help you pack," I say. She nods her head and goes to take a shower. I think about last night with Alvaro. He was so sweet. I got really lucky.

 After a couple of minutes, she came out. She had already put clothes on and curled her hair. I went into the bathroom and took a shower as well. I put my clothes on and flat ironed my hair. When I came out Zoe had a large suitcase that looked like it was going to pop. 

"Zoe you know that you only going to be there for three nights. Right?" I say. 

"Yeah, but you can't have to many clothes," she said. We laughed. Then I told her about Alvaro last night and how sweet he was. She grinned. I giggled. 

           After a couple of hours, we had lunch as a group again. After lunch, I was at my locker getting my books for my next subject which was Science. Then Lupe came to my locker. I looked at her. She looked frustrated. "I heard about your little Christmas party. Ramiro used to do that to me and now you have the pleasure of doing them. Their fun, very fun!" she says. 

"Lupe why are you being nice to me?" I asked holding my science books and closing my locker.  She showed her phone that had the video of Alvaro and me on it. 

"Lupe not so high," I whisper making sure no one saw. 

"If you don't invite me to your party I'll post the video," she said. I thought. If I convinced Lupe to post the video after I told the group it would be fine.

 "Fine, post it on Christmas," I say. She smiles and sashays away. I roll my eyes. 

           After my last class for the day I put my Math book in my locker and figure out I got a text from Ramiro. It said-

Come to the van now so you can be early. 

 ok.

 I went straight outside of Saint Mary. I see a big black van right outside the school with Ramiro standing in front of it. I ran to him and give him a big hug. 

"Thanks so much for this Dad. Your the best! Where is everyone." I ask. 

"I told them that we would be leaving at 5:30 and it's 5:27 so they should be arriving soon," he says. I go sit in the back of the bus looking out the window. The first people who come are Zoe and Simon. They both have one suitcase. Ramiro takes their suitcases and puts them in the trunk of the van. Then they come in. 

"Hey, Mia!" They say. I motion them to sit down in the other two seats. We talk a little bit about the party. Then in the window, I see Fede come in with Nico. They both had one bag. Ramiro put it in the back. They came in. 

"Did you guys get the presents for secret Santa?" Zoe asked. They sat down. 

"Yes, you are all going to be so surprised by what I got you. Especially Sophie," he said. We rolled our eyes playfully and laughed. Then Augustina and Sophie come over. They both have two suitcases. Ramiro puts it in the trunk. They come in. We all say hey.  Agustina sits in an empty chair and talks to everyone. Sophie sits on Fede's lap and gives him a quick kiss. They both smile and join in the conversation. Then, Martin, Alvaro, and Martina come carrying one bag each. Ramiro puts it in the back. They come inside and sit down. Ramiro comes in the back.

 "Is that it?" Ramiro said. We all said yes and laughed. He started the van and drives away. 

"How about we celebrate with a little music," I say. I turn the music on my phone and we all get up and dance.