Five

Home at last. After that mind-turning extemporaneous speech, I genuinely suppose I deserve to be buried under my white sheet beside my pillows printed with the face of "my" Harry Styles for hours. And so I did. As soon as we finished waving Greg goodbye, I rushed into my room, threw my bag on the floor and jumped right onto my perfectly fixed bed. I don't mind ruining the alignment of pillows, I just want to release all the tension that ruled my body hours ago. Stress evaporated in an instant as I lock my biggest Harry pillow inside my arms.

Using my foot, I turn my player on. My remote, again, is missing in action.

It's my songs from my memory card playing so it's a mix of songs I love. Mostly One Direction of course. But now, Taylor Swift is on.

We are never ever ever
Getting back together ...

Intense. I'm glad I'm not one of Taylor's past guys.

Past.

Kyle.

Could you believe that I have his number saved in my phone? Yet, since we parted ways, I never tried to communicate with him. He tried calling me before but I rejected every single one. I ignored every text until one day, he stopped. I did that because I know I was not ready to talk to him. I think I might end up getting back with him and surely, his mom will not be so happy that time. So I kept the distance.

It has been a year now. I guess I'm ready. I'm ready to talk to him again.
So I searched for his number. Nervous, but still composed, I tap the button.

Calling Kyle

I put the phone near my ear and...

"The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of covera-"

Nice.

I ended the nonsense call. I guess tonight is not the right time for us to talk.

Back to listening bittersweet songs of Taylor Swift. Frankly, her songs pinch my  imaginary spot for extreme unpredictable, unreliable emotions.

There will always be a big difference between a song sung to sing and a song sung to say. Her songs are her words expressed with notes, given a perfect melody to intensify the emotions, just like my compositions. I get her. It really helps, in a way. You get to write your feelings down. You'll be surprised you'll be better, at least.

"Katie? Still up?"

"Yeah, come in."

Fast-track, Anne went inside my room and grab my arm. She looks so excited. But for what?

"Faster Katie, get up!"

Before she can rip my arms off my body, I get up. A force made me take my phone with me.

"Why Anne? What's happening? Where's Jenna?"

Anne didn't answer. She just kept on dragging me as if we're escaping from fire.
Finally, when we reached the living room, the surprise was shown. The center table is filled with foods. Mocha frappes, Oreo filled cookies, slices of red velvet cake, all from Starbucks. Lays, Galaxy chocolate, and Jenna's standing there with my favorite marshmallows.

And together, they said "Happy Moved On Day!" And we end up sharing laughter. I laugh cos I see no sense for this thing but I must say that I appreciate their effort.

"At last, we'll see our baby girl smile." Jenna and Anne hugged me.

When someone shares almost every second with you, they'll really notice it when something's changed in you. Sometimes, they will even see it first. This time, I don't have to open up to these two for them to know. They just know.