Introduction to the Carmines

The Carmine family:

Sofia (16):

Was taken from the family by her mother for unknown reasons when she was a toddler, later to be reunited with her brothers after her mother's death. Turned to music as an escape from her abuse, and may come off as cold. A true introvert.

Rocco (18):

Marco's twin and the friendliest in the family. Terrible at cooking but amazing at writing stories and has a gift for lightening the atmosphere during tense times. Bonds with Sofia over horror films.

Marco (18):

Rocco's twin, has an arrogant nature to cover up his troubles. Likes playing sports, especially basketball, and despite seeming rude secretly cares for Sofia. Prefers being called Mark.

Dante (21):

A tattoo artist with a very short temper, although he does have a caring side that he shows every once in a while. His favourite hobby becomes teasing his little sister.

Remo (24):

Definitely the smartest in the family when it comes to academics and helps out with Sofia's homework a lot. He became a doctor and runs the family's private mini hospital. 

Luca (25):

The 'mother-like' figure in the family, his main job is assisting Vincent in the family business. Likes to cook and feed his siblings and is very firm on rules.

Vincent (27):

The eldest in the family and is often wearing a poker face. He is the strictest and expects each of his siblings to be the best that they can be. Is the first to notice signs of Sofia's abuse and is very protective of her.