Nekoma here i come!

A/N whoooooo I'm going to try and write most chapters now and edit them later so umm yea enjoy!!

-Hinata's POV-

I'm glad me and Kenma are close it made it easier to join the volleyball club. And thankfully they are all nice and excited to try new things with me as one of the main players. I don't really know how i got on the team so easily but I'm glad I did I even got my jacket which is sweet!!. Plus nekoma is a beautiful school all the way here in Tokyo and I've been focusing more in classes and doing better now, but I still do wonder how Kageyama and the team is doing with out me sometimes.

-Kageyama's POV-

It sucks now that Hinata is gone the team is just so boring and sad, yea we have been trying new things but... it just hasn't been the same, I've been working on all the wrongs I did so maybe if I see Hinata again I can convince him to rejoin our team. I am doing well In my classes now which I'm happy about but I don't care about that I wanted to help Hinata shine but now that is all over. We are going back to Tokyo soon to play nekoma and do a training camp before nationals, so maybe I'll see Hinata there. But I doubt it I mean he might not even be in Japan anymore I regret what I did and now the team has to pay but I promise I will be Hinata when the time comes to play against him again!.

- Kenma's POV-

It's been amazing every since Hinata cake here, we even hang out often and play video games, we are suppose to have that training camp soon though so I wonder what will happen when Kageyama see's Hinata again... I plan on asking Hinata our to dinner today after practice, I think he might say yes as he keeps staring at me and blushing when we look at each other.

Time skip to after practice brought to you by Hinata likes meat meat meat with side of meat!

I work up the courage and go up to Hinata and ask.

-hinata's POV-

Kenma came up to me and asked me to meet him at the cherry blossom tree. I was confused but soon after I ran up the hill and to the cherry blossom tree where my crush- was there waiting for me. I walk up to him and ask him what's up and he said...

"Hinata Shoyo. I am worried you won't feel the same but I have liked you ever since we first met and I was wondering if you would possibly, like to go out to dinner with me, and be my boyfriend."

-kenma's POV-

I close my eyes and cross my fingers nervously. But before I knew it I felt a soft warm embrace on my lips. It was a small peek but it was a kiss I open my eyes, and see Hinata staring at me before saying "of course I'll be your boyfriend and, go out to dinner with you!. I jump up in excitement and hug him tightly.

A/N the date will be in the next chapter and some time with Karasuno before the training camp so expect Hinata and Kageyama to see each other again in about 2-3 chapter! Anyways love ya!