After the camp karsuno

A/N : so two more chapter and than I can sleep well I half to publish all the chapters so far but ya know that's fun
Btw this takes place kind of before cause I'm saying the camp ended on a Friday but karsuno still had school Nekoma didn't so they can clean the school.

Kageyama's POV

We finally got back to Karasuno, I noticed that our two female managers are quite close, jeez love is amazing, ya know maybe I don't need love, I have amazing friends, a great family and so much more. Yea I don't need love. Anyways I head home and put my stuff away and take a shower, a long nice hot one and get ready for bed, but before I can sleep I do my homework and study for a bit, after that I go to bed.

Le time skip.

I wake up and get ready for practice and school. I arrive and notice something the team is crying! I run up to them and ask what's wrong and they tell me that they can't date kiyoko cause she is a lesbian. I mentally face palm and tell them to get ready for practice, surprising they listened to me. After that we worked on our serves we did about 100 each. To be honest that really was a lot and it took a lot of of me. After practice I change and head to all my classes for the day, they weren't to hard plus I study a lot now so I'm actually doing really good. After the long day I head home and go to bed to figure out what I will do this weekend.

A/N Sorry this is short I'm tired