Book 2 chapter 1

First day Nekoma

The boys finished there school year happily, waiting till they graduate to get married. Everyone else had a good year, of course kageyama was desperately trying to get forgiveness from the young couple. But that didn't really work heh

Kenma's POV

I hear my alarm go off to wake up for my first bday in third year, sadly that means I had to let go of Sho and try to wake him up, despite his energy he doesn't really like waking up in the morning.

I shake him a couple times and he just pulls me down and tell me five more minutes. This will take a while... finally I wake sho up, he slowly starts to return to his running around and jumping excited for the new school year, I chuckle thinking about how adorable he is. He gets changed and starts to make tea for the two of us, I follow behind him after getting ready. Sadly Kuro graduated last year which is gonna make the school more boring, he went to this powerhouse university the one where Sho wants to go, so we both agreed we'd go there and it would be awesome.

We relax drinking tea and eating toast talking about the day that is to come, of course we were wearing the Nekoma uniform with our volleyball jackets, there going to be new first years which isn't so fun but can't complain.

We get ready to walk to school but, I ended up giving sho a piggyback ride which was adorable but common for us, as during training camps and what not Sho would go all out and try to stay up with me to so I often half to carry an adorable sleeping sho. I think he is trying to force me to fall asleep so he can carry me one day. 

We walk to school laughing and smiling, at the gate we say our goodbyes and head off, since it's the first day we didn't have morning or lunch practice we only had after school practice. Walking through the halls I feel lonely, I don't have anyone to talk to. I get to my locker and some very tall scary people come by and start to bully me, I have no body to protect me so I start to cry and shake. Just at the perfect time was Shoyo he started to tell them off and for them to leave me alone. One of the boys wispers in my ear, this isn't over yet.

I head to all my classes eat lunch with hinata and what not.

Hinata's POV

I was walking down the hall when I see Kenma getting picked on, of course I spring into action telling them off. After I help pull Kenma up and wipe his face from crying. I give him a hug and than the first bell rings, I run to my first class at medium speed. I make it just on time, class 2 b, I'm in this class cause I've been getting really good grades it's a university prep class technically but I think it's fun, I say hello to some of my volley ball friends and take a seat, class I listen and take notes of course so I can get good grades. After that I head to a couple more classes before going to lunch with Kenma, we ate in the club room. With everyone that was left on the team from the year before, I told them about Kenma's bully and asked the third years to watch out for him. I finish all my classes and head to the gym for practice where we'd be meeting a couple first years and the rest will be coming tommrow. It was better to do it this way cause some kids were still getting arrangements made to join the team. We saw 4 people 2 first years and 2 second years. They say hello and we begin practice and what not after me and Kenma go home and play video games.

A/n and were back next chapter will be what Kuro and bokuto did in university and than after that will be Karasuno so yea see ya soon! Also please leave some oc'S that will be new on Nekoma on karasuno and give me ideas for what will happen and what not

Author chan-