Beware of number 10

A/N I still half to write 94 more chapters in one night that's why they are so short!

Beware of number 10!

Nobody's POV

Karasuno stepped into the gym to have there jaws drop. Right there before them stood Hinata wearing a Nekoma uniform with his arms crossed.

Kageyama's POV

There right before me stood Hinata, he went to Nekoma! I need to get him back they stole him form us I will half to talk to him during the week. We go and change into our uniforms and state right back at Nekoma, we all say at the same time thank you for the game and bow, after that I notice Hinata go up to Kenma and give him a kiss, are you kidding me he has a boyfriend to ugh, now for sure we are going to take them down and get Hinata back. We all get into possession and with that Hinata goes for his serve.

Endo of the POV

Hinata's POV

I got my serve it was powerful, more powerful than what my old friends remember, and the best part was I got a point' I smile and jump up into the air. After that I get to serve again, this time the bring it up and go for a quick but we hit it and I get to try out a new quick attack, I quickly run and so does the ace of our team, we both know that I am going for it but my old friends seem to think this one is a fake out. And I'm a split second I hit the ball and score a point, they all looked so surprised like woah Hinata has gotten so good wow he is amazing. My boyfriend comes up to me and gives me a small peek on the lips before we continue the game. Ok imagine this I was able to stop kageyama's serve! I know right it was by chan though which was epic, at the end of the game the set was 17 Karasuno and 25 Nekoma, which mean we win. We walk to the bathroom and change and Karasuno follow behind us. Some of my old team mates come up and we start a conversation and kageyama seems pissed, that's kinda scary. We all go to where we will be sleeping and catch up and watch some movies, I am cuddled up with my boyfriend though of course as I do love him very much. After the movies we played truth or dare, it got crazy to say the least, they wanted to know how high I could jump, i also just learned This but I can numb to about 6,5 ish maybe a little more, half of us where half naked for some reason but to be honest it was so much fun. But kageyama wasn't saying much he kinda just laughed at jokes and played along not really having a good time. But oh well he was always like that a little while later we all headed to bed.

A/N the tea sisters