Book 2 chapter 3

Self harm TW and bullying
Kenma's POV

The bullies have gotten worse and I don't think I can keep going in this cruel world for much longer.. I have started to do some bad habits luckily Sho didn't realize and he was trying his hardest to make me feel better and it some what did work but he knew that the end of him was coming soon.

Kenma planned that soon he would die and be free, he felt awful for Sho but he could always move on.

At the moment Kenma has been on the couch deep in thought cuddled with his beloved. Watching some film he wasn't paying attention to.

He felt Sho fall asleep and decided to carry him upstairs, it hurt the boys arms like hell but he wanted to carry him anyways. After tucking him into bed he headed back down stairs to think.
More planning practice notes in his phone.. that was basically all he did, he did homework and did Sho's as he didn't want to wake the sleeping boy.

He headed to the bathroom staring in the mirror. He didn't look well at all you could see the harsh bags under his eyes, he was more than obviously thinner and the long sleeve shirts he wore to hide the harsh scars on his arms along with all the bruises from the people who made his life a living hell, he decided to shower and head to bed.

In the morning he walked to school and repeated his normal routine. They had the first volley ball game coming up and they were practicing. It was going well minus the fact that he was in a shit ton of pain.

They had lunch and Kenma didn't really eat did his classes got beat up repeat. He was used to this cycle it was now a routine for the male.

Nobody's POV

Everyone could tell Kenma wasn't doing well and everyone was trying there bests to help the boy but with the fake smiles and the "I'm okays" it was hard to tell if they were truly helping the male setter. But everyone willing did everything they could to see him smile, but it never really worked and the male was judging diving deeper and deeper into a state of depression, it pained the small tangerine male the most the called boyfriend of the setter, he was trying everything from making jokes to telling him it would be ok but truly nothing was really working at this point and it pained him aswell.

The cat like setter was still amazing while playing but you could just see how much emotional pain he was in.

A/n 2 more chapters!