The date !

A/N there will be kissing and cuddling in the chapter so yea enjoy !

-Kenma's POV-

I grab Hinata by the hand and start running down the hill, he follows behind me laughing and smiling. We arrive at the restaurant and order some Katsudon and start talking, Hinata asked me a question that stunned me for a quick second. He asked if he can call me by my first name... I replied with only if I get to call you Shoyo. He started laughing and said of course you can. I smile and we continue to talk until our food gets to our table. As we are eating I notice Hinata staring at me, I couldn't help but blush. After we finished our meals I payed and we went out for ice cream. Me and Shoyo both got the same kind like what are the chances of that. After ice cream and all that we decided to head back to my place to do homework and hangout for a bit.

Nobody's POV

Kenma and Hinata did there homework, played video games and watched many movies. After a while Kenma put on a scary movie which didn't sit to well with Hinata. Hinata was cuddled right into him using his shoulder to cover his face every time a scary part happened. Kenma just cuddled him tightly rubbing his back and watching the movie unfazed at all by it. At the end of the night Kenma asked if he was down to stay the night as Hinata was living with him just in the spare room. Hinata agreed and jumped up and changed into his boxers. Kenma blushed intensely but did the same. After he patted on his bed for Hinata to lay down. After Hinata got into bed Kenma pulled the covers over the two and started to spoon/ cuddle hinata. Before going to sleep Kenma have hinata a warm and loving kiss it only lasted for a second but it mean a lot to the new couple before going to bed.

A/N I will be explaining what Karasuno did during the day the went on there date in the next chapter!. See you than!