Traing camp pain

A/N this is based after a month from the last chapter so yea

Kenma's POV

None of us wanted to see karasuno as someone was stalking us and someone was making Shoyo depressed, I know that they are coming sometime today and staying for awhile so I don't know how Shoyo will feel about that. We go and change and I notice Shoyo looks like shit he obviously hasn't been sleep, o go up to him and cuddle him I wait until he falls asleep, and text the strange number to leave us the fuck alone. Shoyo got a good amount of sleep I stayed there with him for a good 4 hours, after when he woke up we changed into our jersey things and went out to meet karasuno, it was still obvious Shoyo wasn't doing well, I walk up to karasuno with Kuro with me and I talk to them and explain that they need to figure out who the hell is stalking us. After I went up to kageyama and told him to leave Hinata the fuck alone. We get ready and start to play, it's obvious Shoyo isn't in to this at all.

Hinata's POV

I guess this game just isn't fun it's boring and making me anxious, I play but I don't really do to much, a little later the other schools arrive which is cool or whatever, I leave to go somewhere to try and calm my nerves down, I hear a lot of yelling in the gym it sounded like kenma. So I ran back to the gym to see kenma in tears, I get up and yell at everyone in the room.

Kenma's POV

The second Shoyo left I asked who the fuck is stalking us, until kageyama came up to me and said awe the little baby can't take it he's going to break, I started to feel anxiety like I was being bullied I yell at him to leave us the fuck alone before I see Shoyo run in at full speed and screamed so loud it was scary "LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS, I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND BE ABLE TO SLEEP INSTED IM SCARED OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND WHO EVER IS STALKING ME KNOWS CERTAIN THINGS!." Kageyama started laughing, and before anything Shoyo charged at him and as hard as he could he kicked him to the ground, I was impressed to say the least, I calmed down and seen Shoyo running away, he was scared and Suga and Dachi helped me chase after him. We talked to him and calmed him down, and they even had tanaka take kageyama's phone to figure out if it was him who was stalking the red headed boy. But it failed tanaka couldn't get at his phone so hinata was even more scared to sleep.

Hinata's POV

After getting calmed down I cuddled into my boyfriend trying to fall asleep desperately holding on to him as if I were to let go something bad would happen, my old coach apologized to me and told us when ever they get a chance they will check everyone's phones and figure out who is doing this. That night I got a lot more sleep than I have in the last month refusing to let go of kenma or be around people I don't really know. It was the next day and we were playing I was feeling this game and we won of course but it was fun we ate and did other things but still I wouldn't leave kenma's side even when we went to bed that night.

A/N ok I posted like 5 chapters today I'm just gimme crawl under a rock and die