The game.... set 1

The tension in the air was painfully clear to everyone in the small gymnasium. It was a game and everyone was there all the other teams and a ton of people, for the young couple the world was moving in slow motion hearing small whispers which seemed to last for years, warm up which felt more or less like a century and everything else going on around them. Everyone knew about what kageyama did, he wasn't allowed to play against the young couple or even go near the two. The faint sound of the whistle blew and the two teams lined up, and at the same time said "thank you for the game" with that the two team captains walked up to flip a coin to decide which team would start the game, it was the final game of the season nationals which made the already painful tension even worse. Of course the little ball of sun was very excited and the whole team was in a brighter mood thanks to it. After the captains came back it was decided that Nekoma would start the game. It was Kuro serve which was very powerful, the second the whistle blew the male tossed the ball in the air and took a strong jump up hitting the blue and yellow back across the court, a small MINE could be heard from the other team, after that a louder "nice one" after that they set up for a quick. The small orange headed male gave the single and with that Nekoma split up which in fact threw off Karasuno completely, which in the end causes the quick to be weak and awful, with that Hinata and Kenma set up for a surprise attack, hinata ran to the very back at full power which cause Karasuno to be even more confused at this point, Kenma sent to the ball into the air but more back, with that. The smaller male was off and in the air already, which he had slammed really hard towards the floor of the other half of the court which in turn caused Nekoma to get the first point, gaining to momentum of the game. Next it was Karasuno's serve, a male threw it into the air and snaked it down which Hinata revived very well, with that kenma sent it in the air, this time he did a setter dunk and got another point. this time it was Nekoma that was up to serve, lev would be the one to serve who has gotten so much better at the game, but sadly the opposing team had got the better of them and had revived at point. Soon later it was 15 to 14 a very close game with Nekoma in the lead, but that was only the first set and yet the tension in the air never seemed to ease up at all. Everyone was stressed wondering what team was going to win or what was going to happen, than again you could hear that ball the one the two teams were playing with snaking hitting the ground or hitting skin, at this point to game was neck and neck, which made this even more stressful that even the news people that were there were biting there nails, after what seemed like forever the set was called with Nekoma winning, with that the tension eased up a bit, and with that a break was called for the two teams.

During the break the young couple had a snack and talked with the team planning out on what they were going to do, turns out the first set has lasted so long that the decline one was postponed until tomorrow, which in a sense was ok but it just meant that the next day will be very stressful as no doubt that the painful tension would be back yet stronger than this day. With that the gym was cleared and the two teams were helping clean up, after the clean up the gym was closed and the teams headed to where they would be sleeping with the stress of the next day lingering in all of there minds including the news people and bystanders.