Book 2 chapter 2

Bullies

Self harm trigger warning

Kenma's POV

I got bullied again which sucked a lot, every time hinata found out he would go and give them a pice of his mind, but it still made me feel down all the time, Shoyo has been doing his best tho and I am greatful that he is always there, but I get why they'd pick on me.... Kuroo is meant to be coming to hang out today which will be nice, Hinata is already bouncing off the walls which just put me in a great mood even if I was feeling depressed, my phone started to go off (oh ) it was some of my bullies telling me things like go trip the breaker and other hurtful things and just like that my good mood was gone.

Break

Hinata s POV

Kenma has been getting bullied a lot now and it worries me for his mental health. I've been talking to Kuroo about it and he doesn't really know what to do either, I've been trying to make him feel better by giving bullies a pice of there mind, but that couldn't make up for how Kenma was feeling. Kuroo got here and we had a great time watching movies playing board games and video games, and making a ton of TikToks. Kuro ended up staying that night just cause we didn't watch the time. We did homework ate some food and went to bed.

In the morning we say our goodbyes and head to school and follow our normal daily routine.

Kuro POV

I really am worried about Kenma, We had a good time at our sleepover and we left in the morning for school, I was talking to some of my volleyball friends and brought up what's going on with Kenma, we decided that at there first game we would go to support them and make them feel better, luckily the high school games were before the university ones so we could make it work.

Break

Kenma's POV TW

And again bullied beaten left all along in a crying mess, I get up and head to my bag and grab a cool razor, I slowly pull it across my skin feeling the satisfying feeling ooze out of me and I slowly started to bleed, I continue with this ritual some deeper than others. After I take some bandaids and wrap my arms up and throw my jacket back on. I head to my next class get notes thrown at me and what not and than we head home. After that the rest is pretty normal I can tell hinata is starting to worry about me which is making me feel bad but deep down I'm just crawling begging for help for someone to save me from this cruel world. But nobody will I know Sho is trying his best and I'm greatful and I'm trying to help him aswell but it's hard to help him when it comes to how I'm feeling I can't just fake I'm happy that's not fair to him. We ate dinner and cuddles falling asleep this time Sho holding me as if he were to let go id disappear.

A/N I need names for Kenma's bullies and for team members. Also spoiler this book is going to have a very heart breaking ending