The Last Update

I just thought the video was a good way to end the story. Also, pretty much describes me when reading late at night. 

Guys, this is it! 

The story is over. It's been almost three months, and now I'm sad. 

And at the time this is published, I have 3,254 reads, 253 votes, and I am #1 in ToG, and 5 in ACOTAR. You don't know how happy this makes me! I was worried about writing this crossover, and didn't want to mess it up, but it turned out so good! I'll say this a few times throughout the update, but thank you so much! This is incredible! 

Just a few things I need to do! 

First, I have no idea what the story-line for the sequel will be other than a few major parts. Any ideas? Feel free to comment them. 

Second, should the sequel take place mostly in Erilea, or in Prythian? I have one I'm leaning toward, but it's up to you to decide. 

I will not be able to start the sequel without a few names for this next generation. If you have ideas, comment them below.

Rowaelin's daughter, crown princess of Terrasen, age 16

Feysand's son, destined High Lord of of the Night Court age 17

Nessian's child (Also, what gender?), age 9

Manorian's twin girls, age 14

Chaorene's (I think that's their ship name?) daughter, age 19 and newborn son

Lysaedion's son, age 17

Morsterin's (idk I just randomly put the names together and it didn't turn out well) adopted daughter age 12

A special couple's child that I can't tell you anything about or it'll spoil the story, just comment a name you like for either a boy or girl. 

And lastly for the sequel, here is the description:

The war is over. But some have shattered hearts that cannot be fixed. They were broken once. Lost so many.
But can one thing save them? Is it too late?
And if the dead rise again, is there still a place for them in an ever-changing world?
 If the Cauldron malfunctions....They may all die before the new generation can set things right. A sequel to A Court of Fear and Longing, in a world of Sarah J. Maas's imagination, is there still such a thing as happily ever after?

I don't know if I like it, but yeah... there it is. 

Thank you to everyone who read this story, but special thanks to the following people, who always commented and voted: 

feysandofthenight

ARose577

ML7476

queennightfurious

I'm sorry if I missed someone, I just put down the ones I could remember. 

This is it. 

Keep an eye out for the sequel. The name is Rise and Fight. 

And guys, you all have read this, voted, commented, saved the story, so now I want to return the favor. Comment any story you've written, fanfiction, your own story, whatever, and I'll read it. I'll vote, comment, anything. Anything to support up-and-coming writers, because I understand how hard it is. 

Thank you one last time.

-Zoe