Chapter 28

Learning to act from the black bellied guy himself, Wei Xiu!

As I have said earlier, I do not know how to act. I can be an evil old hag, sure I can do that but to act?!

In front of a large audience, I don't think so, I really don't think so.

It's easier said than done!

I've been acting as a tree my whole theater life and now, although I feel a bit honored to have a real human character, I doubt I can do a good job portraying it.

"Smile- not like that! Smile like an evil with not grimace as if you've stepped on a poop!" One of my classmates, who is in an acting group, and posed as the director said.

"Like this?" I smiled with my eyes narrowed and a wide grin etched in my face.

His looks crumpled once again before spitting out the words.

"Now you look like a psychopath whose brain has turned into a mess!"

Ugh! I hate acting!

Feng Mian and several of my classmates laughed at me while the others practice their dialogues and arranged the set. Since Feng Mian is an artist herself, she's the boss when it comes to props and the set.

Everyone is so busy that a lot of my classmates can be seen sleeping in literature and honestly, I couldn't blame them. My teachers are a bit lax nowadays now that someone that belongs in the  higher up is coming here in this humble school of us.

Honestly, it's gotten a lot more pressure over the teacher's rather than the students. They know that this certain person will be the one to predict if our school is good enough to have his money thrown down or maybe he'll have another person going, spending money to this school.

Anyways, here I am again, trying to smile with such evilness and all I could see in the bathroom mirror is a weird smile, that type of smile you see with pervert people.

Great.

Just fricking great.

Lunch has finally arrived and I couldn't help but to praise the bell. I've been put into such torture I couldn't even say anything.

"Woah! That's a lot!" Ming Chen said with a wide eye look on my plate.

"I'm hungry" I simply said and devoured the food in front of me. I couldn't care less about the looks thrown at me now that my stomach has been craving food for a long time.

"Eat slowly or you'll choke" a tap from my plate was made by Wei Xiu's chopsticks and I, of course, has immediately been cursed by his words after hearing it.

I choked from my food.

I gulped the water from my side not knowing it was from Wei Xiu's and just tried to get my soul away from the clutches of death.

Great.

"Are you okay now?" Aifen said with a concern tone while I just nodded at her, wiping my lips with my hands before proceeding to eat again.

"You eat like a pig" Feng Mian said and I just ignored her.

"You look like a cave person eating food for the first time"

Yep, ignore them.

"You'll choke again for sure" Wei Xiu cursed again and I immediately glared at him.

That I can't ignore.

"Eat slowly, no one's gonna take it" Aifen gently said and I smiled at her.

Only Aifen said words of concern for me, truly deserving to have the title my darling.

"How's you progress?" Feng Mian asked Wei Xiu whose currently sipping his drink with a pleased, narrowed look on his face.

Ah, his favorite, apple flavored tea.

"It's going fine, how about yours?"

"Fine, except for someone's acting" she said with such ambiguity but I can still hear the implied meaning.

"It's because I can't act!" I shouted in defense then turn around to ask Aifen. "How's yours?"

"It's about....princess and prince and uhm...I'm the female l-lead" she said with a crimson blush on her face.

"I think you'll do great! You'll be the perfect female lead of all!"

"Thank you Liu Ying" she smiled and that made my day instantly brightened.

"But what about you?" She asked in concern and I instantly become downcast.

I don't really know how to act, why did I- ai! It's all my classmates fault but how can I throw my role back? They have given me this role because they see something on me, a potential hidden in a lot of layers on my body.

"Don't know" I murmured silently when a voice saying something along the lines of help caught my attention.

"I'll help you, I'll teach you how to act"

It was Wei Xiu.

Ah! I remembered now, we would always have that certain kind of play on our school and he's always the male lead so I guess he can teach me.

I mean he's a black bellied, two faced guy so yep, I think he's perfect for the job.

But remembering the spartan style of his teaching made shivers in my skin. I don't want to experience that again!

But I need to act or else I'll be really skinned by my classmates!

He's still looking at me with a glint on his eye that made me retract my words but held it in.

Even though I absolutely, absolutely despise him teaching me, I need it.

"Fine!"

I hope my decision is right.

Seriously.

***
Hi people! How are you today! I'm fine, not really sure but my fingers are a bit tired.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! Stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!