Chapter 33

Finally finished- not!

It's been a while since I've talked, let me introduce myself again, my name is Wu Feng Mian or you can call me Feng Mian.

I'll handle this day for now so bear with me.

I've been an avid fan of painting and just doing arts. I've loved how the colors mixed and create a new one, how a single painting can create a story and how my hands can create something akin to a masterpiece.

Although I'm not a professional artist, I think by expressing your feelings and thoughts to your work is the best feeling ever.

But I knew that I have to do my best so that my parents can let me continue on this arduous journey.

"Feng-er, why are you looking so glum today?"

Ugh! It's this womanizer guy again!

Why can't he just mind his own business and not pester me all day! Does he have no hobby- well he does! Collecting women is one of them!

"Get your claws out of my shoulder or I'll swear I'll break it" I growled at him while he grinned and put his hands on the air.

"Easy kitty"

I gave him my meanest and nasty glare then turn my back on him before proceeding to get on the table and do my work. I still need to do a lot since there's only a day before the play starts.

I'm assigned to the set design and oversee the props. It's indeed a great opportunity to broaden my experience but it is definitely tiring to just think and teach my peers about the design and the props.

Today, I'm still doing my work and can be seen hunching my back as I paint on the wide canvas, creating a vast sky filled with pastel colors.

"It's already six"

Ugh! This loathsome boy! Why is he- I won't fight with this pea sized brain idiot it else my brain will shrink in half.

"It's already six" he repeated once more but I just ignored and continued painting.

I was about to dip my brush on the paint on my corner when all of a sudden, I was lifted off of the chair I was standing on.

I'm still on the right mind when I saw him getting my things and dumping it on my bag before pushing it to me. I haven't recovered yet when he cleaned the mess that I did when I was painting and close the lid of the paint before taking the brush from my hand and just stuffing it from somewhere.

"Hao. Ming. Chen!" I said with gritted teeth as I looked at him venomously, hands fisted on my side before aiming it to his shoulder.

"Easy kitty, that was painful- but it's more painful seeing you in pain" he said with his slick lying tongue.

"You prick! I'm still painting what was that for!" I shouted angrily at his nonchalant manner.

"Well, I think you need a break- look at you sweating, you have bags in your eyes too"

I blinked multiple times at his words, he saw me getting confused and walked towards me. Our faces are only a hand apart when he said.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm concern for you"

...

Ugh!

There's an upcoming test again! No! I cannot handle it!

Looking back to all that we've done this past few days, I thought I'll be able to relax since you know? We just got another investor for our school and our play became wide spread in social media!

Of course, Wei Xiu and Ming Chen soared in popularity before the school aksed to delete the post since we're still underage and needs out full attention in school.

I have no qualms about it.

I have on this upcoming test! Although we will have a trip planned in the southern suburbs for seeing the culture and tradition, it's still a trip!

For two days and one night!

Can you imagine that! No! I bet you can't!

It's a bittersweet moment for me, of course for everyone in my class too. Anyway, all I could do now was to walk towards Wei Xiu and ask him to tutor me.

Again.

Of course I haven't stepped on their class when I was pushed by a lot of female students on the side while screaming prince Wei Xiu and whatever.

Ugh!

Due to the play, his and Ming Chen's popularity soared to the highest point that I couldn't even come near them. Worst, some of my classmates and other students come near me to ask for their numbers.

I'm like what? Do I look like I remember his number? I couldn't even remember my parents number how can you be so sure that I knew his?

Now, I need to just lay low and not attravt anyone's attention or else I'll be dead by tomorrow. This girls are dangerous and they can swallow down a person like me so yeah, nope.

I'm not diving in to that muddy water or else I'll be really dead by the time the police investigates my death.

"My prince!"

"Male god!"

"I think I'm gonna pass out!"

Those words became too natural for me to hear, it's been ringing in my ears since I was a child and now, seeing and hearing it again, I feel like I've become numb at their cult.

Yep, it's like they formed a cult where they praise Wei Xiu and treat him as their ancestor!

The door opened and voila, it was Wei Xiu and Ming Chen. The way they opened the door was too movie like while the girls started screaming that made the teachers glare at them.

They quieted down but there's still murmurs I'm hearing. Then Wei Xiu walked to me and I felt like I've heated the thunder rumbling.

Oh no! His popularity is much more bigger now! I can feel the female students gazes at me and I automatically looked at Wei Xiu and showed him a look of  'Don't come here'.

But he did.

This b*stard! One day seriously, I'm gonna let you taste your own medicine!

***
It's a bit short and too dramatic, sorry for that. Yep, I have another thing going on my life, there's another school work for me to be busy about!

Sorry for the grammatical errors people!

Anyways, I hope you are all safe and doing well there. See you!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!