Chapter 30

The future Film Empress- not!

I dreamt of myself, being praised by a lot of people, with several jewelries on my body that shines throughout the night. Dress that fits my ideal body, slim and well endowed in the rightful places, black glossy hair pulled up for everyone to see and a face that can topple the whole entertainment world.

That's right, I'm dreaming something that's too out of reach, but hey! I mean if you're dreaming of something that's too beyond belief, at least dream big!

It's just a dream, no one's gonna laugh at you!

In my dream, I can also feel someone blocking the passage for me to breathe and almost made me feel suffocated.

So I opened my eyes and voila! I see a face that can rival any woman in the entertainment world, a face that can relate to the quote "A beauty enough to topple the world"

His sword like brows, black pools of eyes that can suck you into oblivion, charming mole underneath his eyes that made him look feminine, tall bridged nose and a sharp, angular jawline. Everything about his face scream beauty.

And I, indeed screamed- screamed bloody hell!

"What the actual hen! Why is your face so close to me! Are you trying to scare me into getting a heart attack?!" I can scream a lot of profanities towards him but I saved it for later.

After I let my head cool, he was still looking at me with his usual gaze but for some reason, I felt that he's avoiding my gaze.

That's when I realized that I slept on his bed, and I knew that guys would definitely do this to everyone they're close with.

I step out of his bed and looked at the mirror, prepared to get angry at him, I saw that I still look fine with no smudged or any weird drawings on my face.

Huh? What did he eat today that made him this well behaved?

"I didn't draw on your face"

I looked backwards and bump my nose on his chest, it made my eyes teared up and I almost punch his chest but held it in. Although I'm a bit shameless than any woman out there, I still hold my principles.

I'm here to get another set of lecture, again, so I need to behave well.

"Now, why don't we study now?"

"Study? You want to study now? You?" His tone seems to be in disbelief and his eyes were more larger than before.

"Study- I mean- teach me how to act. Now!" I said while heating up in anger.

Of course, I would never, ever propose a study session again! Never!

We went inside his room again and before I knew it, he immediately started his training and made me want to cry but lack tears.

...

"That's an improvement, to think that you can act so evil like, I chose wisely" our director said with a prideful smile that left me blinding.

I almost vomit at his praises but just took it as it is, he's right though, I mean I had apply a special technique that Wei Xiu taught to me.

If I wanted to be seen as an evil character, I need to look at the characters as the person I hate the most.

And in that instant, I thought of Wei Xiu's arrogant face and became better at acting.

I knew it, I should have known but of course, all my experiences in acting is all about standing still, not making any noise and just be a tree, so yep, you can't fault me here!