Chapter 77

Planning for the future already?

Yep, it's official, I have finally admitted my true feelings for him.

It still doesn't change our relationship, I would still be annoyed at his over protectiveness, get angry and envious at his brain and looks and probably would still anger him in purpose.

I mean I still treat him as the same way, you know as my best-enemy-friend. Our relationship is much solidified I think. Maybe it's because we're closer than glue and we have known each other for almost our whole life.

I've known his embarrassing childhood memories as well as he. I knew his hobbies and knew his moods like the back of my hand. I practically know everything about him except for the fact that he likes me.

Well, that is certainly the fact that I didn't really see him as a man but now that view of mine has been ripped off, I'm beginning to become one of those female leads in some idol drama's. Shy and all fluttery, always gazing at the male lead like a fool.

Of course, my situation didn't made it better for me to realize my true feelings for him. I'm in my last year, as well as others, and is now facing the biggest hurdle in my entire life.

The National College Entrance Examination is due in just two months and yes, I'm figuratively shitting my pants.

"Ying, stop moving your legs"

"I can't help it!"

Wei Xiu raised his brows but didn't comment further into it. My eyes have been literally glued at his notebook, he gave it to me yesterday after we went outside to play. It was his notes for the past couple years ranging from the subjects math to politics, every subject that we're about to study for the National College Entrance Examination has been noted by the one and only genius, Wei Xiu.

"Thanks for this" I mumbled as I shifted my sight away from his notebook to his.

"It's fine, it's for you anyways"

"What?" I grew confused, he was always writing notes in the notebook of his. I thought it was his diary at that time.

"It's for you, I knew you'd panick once we get to our last year of senior year" he said plainly while I remained shock on my seat.

"You...you did this... for me?"

He stopped writing and looked me in the eyes, with a gentle arc on his lips, he softly nodded.

I pouted and dived into his embrace, of course it wasn't a good idea since we tumbled on the floor. His hands were on my waist holding me while he winced from the pain of being met with the floor.

"Thank you" I said, still burrowing my head into his shoulders.

He kissed my forehead and said the words I always heard and knew but just didn't knew the importance until today.

"Anything for you"

...

Night arrived before I knew it, Wei Xiu tapped me in my shoulders saying that he should go now and for me to eat already.

I went downstairs with him and see him off. My mother looked at me with that knowing smile of hers. I just shrugged it off knowing that she's smug about the fact that Wei Xiu and I became a thing, like she always predicted to be.

I ate my dinner for like five minutes and dove to my work. I studied for so long my eyes automatically shut off. I didn't want to damage my eyes more so I turned my lights and slept.

Morning came fast, I was rushing since I've been sleeping for the last fifteen minutes and I really didn't want to miss the train.

After going downstairs after a ten minute bath, I wolfed down my breakfast and opened the door. Wei Xiu was already here waiting for me.

"Morning" I simply greeted to him.

"Morning" he smiled, he held my hand while we walk towards the station before releasing it, albeit with much persuasion from me.

Our classmates thought that I rejected Wei Xiu's feelings and remained friends with him. Our relationship is actually hidden, only known by our closest friends. We didn't want another rumors about us since it'll affect our studies and perhaps lead to another problem.

We don't want that so we opted to stay the same as before. Me acting like a five year old and continuously annoying the heck out of Wei Xiu while he tried to calm himself down from strangling him.

Feng Mian was already burrowing her head into her exercise books. Some of my classmates didn't even greet each other and went on to study, they didn't even notice some of our teachers. Though the teachers understand, they just didn't mind it since we're nearing the time where the National College Entrance Examination will begin.

I seriously am nervous about it like everyone, my fear has been surfacing these past weeks but since Wei Xiu gave me that notebook, I was slight relieved.

Really, he's such a sly dog man.

***
Yep, I made a mistake. So there's only 3 years in senior high in this particular story, yep. I'm sorry, I really suck at remembering things so yes, I really am deeply sorry for that.

Thank you for the comments and votes people! Kudos to you, were going 4k!/

Well then, have a good day people!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!