That Boy (Junho)

Warning! Mature content, do not read if you are going to complain about the content afterwards - That is not my problem.

Also, if you're going to leave comments about how gross this was - please don't, this was aimed at mature readers, not children, for a reason. Hence the warning.

Other than that, thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy it. Please leave some feedback :)

//OUT OF CLASS//
You were slammed against the lockers and gasped in pain, "wh-what are you doi-" you were cut off by a hard kiss, he forced his way into yours mouth, and claimed his territory. You moaned and harshly pushed the mysterious boy off.
What are you doing?!" You yelled.

There was no reply. His dark eyes were glaring at you, and you felt your stomach twang. "...come with me..." His low, husky voice made your stomach tie itself up in knots, and for some reason, you obeyed him.

He led you to an empty room, with a few desks and chairs - a class room maybe? You heard the door click, and footsteps coming towards you. "Now.... Where were we?" His hot breath against your neck was making you feel weak in the knees.

"At least tell me your name," you whispered, however, there was no reply. The room was pitch black, with a small glimmer of red light from a power socket. You turned around to find his fingers, slowly running up and down your chest, underneath your blouse.

He continued moving his fingers around your waistline, "...Let me please you," the husky voice whispered, as he slowly undid the buttons. You gasped as the cold air hit your somewhat bare chest and you moaned at his touch.

The boy began to kiss your neck, lick and nibble your neck. He massaged your breasts, his expert fingers kneading and tugging at the material. Soon, your bra was peeled off, revealing your bare upper body.

His fingers were now moving around and around your bare breasts and you let out a low moan. You knew where this would eventually lead, and so you decided to play along "Let me return the favour," you said, in a kinky manner, as you slid off the asian boy's black shirt.

You could feel his erection grind up against you as he pulled you into a deep kiss. Though the room was dark, you could feel his intense gaze, as he broke the kiss and began to rub your already wet sex.

He knelt down and put his mouth against your opening, slowly licking your clit, almost teasingly - you moaned louder at the feeling of his tongue stroking your soft spot.

Sooner or later, his fingers joined the fun, as he tore off your panties with ease. His tongue was now positioned at your entrance, and he inserted the length of his tongue into your hole, while caressing your clitoris.

The feeling in your stomach was getting stronger, and it felt good! "Oppa! I can't-" "don't talk!" He harshly said, lightly biting your clit, making you mewl loudly in pain and in pleasure.

That was all it took, your body was quivering and you couldn't take it anymore, you felt your body almost collapse as you had your first wet orgasm - and he licked up every last drop of your release.

"It's your turn" he pushed you on to your knees. You were still panting. He undid his pants, showing off his nearly erect member. Your eyes went wide - you knew what you wanted... And you wanted it now!

You needed no instruction, as you took up his cock and began to slowly, teasingly lick it, making him groan. "Faster" he managed to mumble, and you obeyed, puffing your cheeks, allowing you to take much of it into your mouth.

You began to move your head up and down, occasionally flicking your tongue over the tip, and into his slit. You moaned, sending vibrations down his fully erected manhood, causing him to moan in a deep, low tone.

He began to roll his hips in time with your movements, nearly making you choke on his length.
You then felt him shudder, and no later, release his hot semen, into your mouth. You pulled out and swallowed most of it, except for the little bit that dripped down your chin.

"Hmm... I think that's enough for today...." He growled sexily as he stood up, beginning to put his clothes back on.

"Wait-!" You breathed, as he was leaving, he turned his head. "Tell me your name... Please..." You panted out. The boy said nothing, he only flicked a card from his pocket towards you.

Oh... And by the way... You belong to me now...." He chuckled as he walked away. You were lying on the floor naked, trying to make out the one line of lettering on the card in the terrible lighting. Eventually you barely made out what was on the piece of torn paper - "Lee JunHo"