Chapter 6:3

The party went on for another two hours. Will had tried to not let the altercation ruin his mood, but he was still heated.

They sang happy birthday for Leslie and she cut and shared her cake.
A lot of people began to leave, as the night grew thicker. Pamela hugged Lisa, who was now leaving. Now, it was just Will, Pam, Leslie, Isaac, Mr. and Mrs. Wayne, Zavier, Simone, Moniece, and Monica. They were all cleaning up the backyard.

Monica walked up to Will and asked, "Are you okay?"

He responded, "I guess I am."

Immediately, Pamela's mood changed. She was standing a few inches away from them, and she could hear everything. She kept on listening to their conversation, but didn't make it obvious, as she continued to pick up and dispose empty cans from the ground.

Monica said, "You look even more handsome when you're mad.....and I mean that in the most friendly way possibe." She giggled and quickly rubbed Will's right bicep.

Pamela was now obviously watching them. She wanted to slap Monica in her face, but didn't want to cause a scene or seem out of her character. So, she tried to remain calm. She was now in a battle with her emotions. Will, wasn't in a talkative mood, so he kept on cleaning up.

Monica gently spoke, "Well, I'll see you next time Will, I hope." She didn't care if Pamela had heard or not.

This girl really got some nerve, Pamela thought.

Will responded, "Bye, Monica."
He still had no romantic feelings for her.

Pam was heated. She felt disrespected, and she felt like Will just allowed Monica to flirt with him without stopping it. She finished cleaning up, and walked to him.

"Can I get the keys?"

He questioned, "Why? What's up?"

"I wanna go sit in the car," she spoke sharply.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. Just give me the keys."

He gave her the keys to his jeep, and watched her as she walked out of the backyard.

Afterwards, when Will finished his part of cleaning up, he told everyone bye and went into his car.

Pamela was in the passenger seat, thinking. There was silence for a while, until she spoke, "I bet you had a great night."

"Why? Did you?" Will responded, focusing on the road as he drove.

"It was fine, I guess. I guess it was cool for you since your lil' girlfriend was there."

"Pam, please don't start with that again."

"Whatever."

"I see what kind of night this is gonna be," Will mumbled.

"Leslie's friend is cute. I wonder if he has an older brother," she said, sarcastically.

"And why is that?"

"Don't worry about it."

"You're fucking trippin'." Will was growing angry, and tired of being messed with. He had been in a heated argument earlier. Now, he felt Pamela was picking on him. He preferred to have her comfort, instead of her wrath.

"Don't curse at me," Pamela stated.

"Why not? You don't seem to have a problem cursing at me. We already crossed that line. You crossed it first, don't forget that."

"Rude," Pam mumbled with a strong attitude.

"Yeah whatever," Will mumbled back.

"I still think you like that girl."