Chapter 12:3

Will went home, and was sitting in his back porch. He just wanted to get away from everyone and everything.

Everything is fucked up. My whole life is fucked up. I'm not perfect, but I try to be a good dude. I try to be a man and fucking do the right thing. What do I get in return? Lies. I'm not fucking stupid. I bet that's the same nigga she threatened me that she was gonna talk to that day in the car when she found out about Arlene. Now she was out with him and his fucking son. Smiling and playing with the kid while he watching them like it's his fucking family. Like she's his girl or some shit. What kinda shit is that? But if I even talk to a female, she wanna trip. Who the fuck did I marry? Will thought.

There was a knock on the front door. He ignored it.

"Come on, bro. It's me," Zavier said, but Will couldn't hear him.

He knocked some more, but Will still didn't open the door. Zavier stood still, then he walked to the back of the house.

Will saw him immediately, and looked away. Zavier looked at him, then sat beside him.

"You aigh-"

"No, I'm not aight," Will snapped.

"I know. I was just tryna break the silence," Zavier spoke calmly. He then said, "Maybe he was just her friend for real."

Will shook his head and chuckled angrily. He then stood up, and said, "It's hot out here. I'm 'bout to go inside."

Zavier stood up and walked behind him, into the house. They sat down in the living room and watched tv.

A few minutes later, Pam walked inside.

Will looked at her, and yelled, "Pack your shit and get the fuck out!"

Zavier's cellphone rang. He stood up and walked into the kitchen. This whole situation was making him feel awkward.

"I didn't do anything. I'm not going anywhere," Pam said, placing Will's wedding ring on the table.

Will stood up. "Listen. Get your shit and leave."

"No. He was just a friend. You never used to be so insecure."

Will furrowed his eyebrows. "If I'm insecure, it's because you fucking made me that way. Who the fuck are you to talk about insecure? When I can't even talk to a girl without you going crazy. I can't even have a female friend without you fucking complaining, and then you turn around and spend time with a nigga and his kid and lie to me about where the fuck you went, and you expect me to accept that shit? To make matters worse, that's the same nigga who gave you his number at your fucking job? What, you didn't expect me to remember that? You talk shit saying how you was gon' give this nigga a son and shit, just 'cause you thought I was fucking around! I don't know who you think I am, Pamela, but I'll tell you right fucking now that I'm not some fucking bitch-ass nigga. Like I said, get your fucking shit and get the fuck out of here."

Pam fought back tears. "I did not cheat on you! I just wanted to feel like I was getting even. It hurted me knowing that you were willing to still talk to Arlene, so I started talking to him."

"Pamela, get the fuck outta my face."

"No, Will! You act like you're fucking perfect. If you were being the man you're supposed to be, maybe I wouldn't have felt like I needed to talk to him. At least he talks to me when I tell him things, and he makes me feel special even though I haven't even slept with him."

"If I'm not good enough for you, then just leave me alone. Get the fuck out of my face, and go talk to that nigga so he can make you feel special. While you do that, I'll go find me a fine-ass girl and let her fuck me in the bed that you used to lay in."