Chapter 11

A few days passed by, and Will and Pam hadn't spoken a word to each other.

It was now Friday afternoon. Pam was in the bathroom, getting dressed, as Will's doctor was giving him the final check-up before he would be discharged from the hospital.

Pam stepped into the room as the doctor was giving him the rest of his update. "We got your results. There are no signs of nerve damage. If any symptoms of neuropathy arises, please see your primary care doctor. I've contacted him, so he will reach out to me if any of that should occur. I highly doubt it will, because your results came back really good, and if something was wrong, you would most likely be experiencing the symptoms by now, since it has been a few days since you've been wounded. But it's always good to stay on the healthier side and contact your doctor if you have any concerns."

"Thank you," Will responded with a nod.

"My pleasure."

The orange-haired doctor shook his hand. She then walked over to Pam and shook her hand.

"They should be here shortly with your papers," the doctor said to Will.

He nodded, and she smiled and walked out of the room.

Will was wearing a grey nike t-shirt, khaki shorts, and white nike shoes. He needed a haircut and a shave. Pam thought his scruffy look was actually attractive. She avoided looking at him and began to walk over to the sofa. He looked at her. She was wearing a sleeveless, silky, light purple crop top, and a matching mini skirt. It hugged her body well. She had on dark purple lip-stick, and wore the diamond necklace and bracelet that he had bought her. She sat down on the sofa, and he looked away. She grabbed her blanket, folded it, and placed it into one of their duffel bags.

The discharge papers were then brought to Will. He quickly read through them, signed, and placed them on the stand beside his bed.

Isaac and Zavier walked in right after, and Will tossed his car keys to Isaac. Pam stood up with the bags, and walked towards the door.

Isaac took the bags out of her hands, saying, "I'll bring these for you, cuz."

"Thanks," she responded.

They then walked out of the room.

Zavier asked Will, "What's going on with you and Pam?"

Will stood up. "Just stupid argument bullshit. Let's get out of this place. I bet it's hot as shit outside."

"Yeah, it is," Zavier responded.

They walked out of the room, took an elevator down to the first floor, and exited the hospital.

Will's mother was having a party for him.

Isaac hopped into Will's jeep, while Zavier got into Isaac's car. Will sat in the front passenger seat of Pam's car, and she pulled out of the parking area of the hospital. They rode in silence.

When they arrived at Will's parents' home, Pam stopped her car behind Isaac's car.

She kept the car on and didn't unbuckle her seatbelt, so Will looked at her.

"Are you getting out or what?" she asked.

"I'm getting out when you get out," Will responded.

"Obviously I'm not going," Pam said.

"So why the hell are you dressed up?"

"I'm going to see my girls."

Isaac and Zavier were standing outside, waiting for them.