Chapter 12

Two months later.....

Kendra had moved completely out of her house, and moved in with Lisa. She had also transferred to a different workplace. Mark was in prison, but she still wanted to change everything he knew about her. She even changed her number, and moved her parents into a new home.

Will and Pam's relationship was doing well. Will and Arlene no longer spoke to each other. He ended their friendship on good terms, however. His body was back to normal, and he got frequent check-ups as recommended by his doctor. He would have to do this for the rest of the year.

Zavier moved back to Phoenix and was living with Isaac.

Pam still had her mental struggles, but they weren't as bad as they had been earlier on. She was still having therapy sessions with Dr. Thomas, and they really helped her. Progress was definitely being made, and she loved Dr. Thomas like a brother. Even Will started to have a brotherly love for him. He loved that he was helping Pam. She even started being intimate with Will a little more often now.

For the past two months, Pam had still been talking to Malik. She never went out with him, but he would always ask her to from time to time, and she would always decline with an excuse.

                                 *
Pam was currently at work waiting for her lunch break to begin. She looked at the clock and it was 1:30, which meant that her break had officially began.

She walked out of the building to go to her car, deciding whether or not she should go grab something from the grocery store or something from a restaurant. She had about forty-five minutes.

She looked to her left, and stepping out of his car was Malik.

She awkwardly smiled at him, and he walked straight over to her with Theo holding his hand.

"Hi, Miss Pam!" Theo jumped and squealed.

"Hi, sweetie," Pam responded, giving him a hug. "You can call me Pam," she told him.

"No he can't," Malik interjected.

She looked at Theo as he played with an action figure toy, and could feel Malik staring at her, so she looked up. He smiled.

"I just came to see you. Just wanted to see how you were doing," he said.

She smiled. "You could've called me."

"I know, but I really wanted to see you. I hope it's not a problem."

"It's not, but I gotta go to lunch right now. I'll talk to you later," she responded.

"How about we go grab something together?" he asked.

Pam's anxiety kicked in, but she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Sure," she responded.

He motioned to his car, and they walked towards it. He opened the door to the front seat for her, and she sat in.

"So, where do you wanna go?" he asked, as he sat in the driver's seat.

She thought for a moment. She knew she was taking a risk, so she had to make a good choice. Will hated sushi, so it was likely that he wouldn't be in a Japanese restaurant.

"You know that Japanese steakhouse down the street?" she asked.

"Yeah," Malik answered.

They pulled up to the restaurant a few minutes later, and already, she wanted it to be over with. Her stomach was hurting, and she just felt like she was doing something wrong even though she only thought of Malik as a friend.

The thing is, he didn't think of her as just a friend.

Malik opened the doors for her and Theo. Theo then grabbed his hand and then grabbed hers. He was walking between her and Malik, holding their hands. Pam felt awkward, but tried to shake it off. Her main worry was that one of Will's friends would see them.

As soon as they walked into the restaurant, she started looking around, but tried to not look too obvious with it. The waitress showed them to a table, and her anxiety worsened. She tried to calm down, and picked up the menu to look at the options.

Pam was relieved that Malik wasn't realizing her discomfort. Her pager started beeping, and she looked at it and thought, Oh shit. It was Will. Did someone see us here? Did someone tell him that they saw us here? Her palms were sweaty, and she reacted quickly by turning off her pager.

                                *
Pamela arrived home from work. Immediately, she smelled some sort of food being cooked. She smiled, figuring that Will had tried to make dinner.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed his right butt cheek. He quickly turned around with the funniest expression she had ever seen, and she laughed at him.

"That's not funny." Will faked a mean mug.

"Yes, it is," Pam said with a laugh.

Will pulled her close to him and tongued down her lips.

She pulled away and smiled, then she went upstairs and freshened up. When she went back downstairs, Will had made their plates, and they sat down at the table to eat.

"Thanks for trying to cook. Good try," she teased.

Will smiled. "Well I figured you had a busy day today, so I tried to do my thing."

"It actually wasn't busy today." Oh shit. Did I just say that out loud?

"Oh. You didn't get my page?" he asked.

Pam faked a confused expression. "You paged me?"

Will nodded.

"Oh. My pager must've been off. Sorry, baby," she said.

"You good," Will responded.

She felt relieved.

They finished eating, and Will washed their plates, glasses, and silverware, and set them in the drainer. He then walked over to her.

"I got something to show you upstairs. You coming?"

Pam thought he was referring to a gift. "Yeah, I'm coming. But what is it?"

"Take a guess," Will told her.

"An outfit?"

"Nope."

"Shoes?"

"Nah."

"Well, since you don't wanna tell me, let's go find out," Pam said as she began walking up the stairs.

Will smirked as he walked behind her.
She walked into their room, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What you got to show me?" she asked.

Will took his shirt off. "I'm about to show you what I can do to that body."

Pam giggled. "So sneaky," she said with a grin. She rubbed her arms and blushed.

Will smiled, stepping out of his shorts.

"Wait, I want you to lay down," Pam said.

Will walked over to the bed, wearing his boxers, and lay down on his back.

Pam walked over to the dresser and picked up her coconut-scented body oil.

She crawled onto the bed and sat beside him, then she poured out some of the oil into her hands. She made it slowly drip on the center of his chest, then she began to slowly rub it all over his chest and abdomen.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" she asked.

Will nodded. "It smells good too."

She rubbed his body some more, then she placed the bottle on the stand beside the bed. They kissed deeply, and made passionate love for hours.