Chapter 7:5

It was now the next day, and Will left Isaac's house and went home.

He showered and changed into a dark blue t-shirt and khaki shorts. He made a huge bowl of cold cereal and devoured it. He went outside and took out the mails that were in the letterbox. He then walked back inside, and sat on the arm of the couch. He began to scan through the letters. The door opened and he looked.

Pam walked in, wearing a white crop-top, navy green khaki twill pants, and low black and white converse sneakers. She was shocked when she saw the television smashed out on the floor. "Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed.

Will dropped the mail into the couch, and stood up. He walked over to her and tried to hug her, but she pushed him.

"Do not touch me. I just came to get some things," she said as she began to walk upstairs.

"Get some things for what?" Will asked as he followed her.

She ignored him and walked into their bedroom.

He yelled, "Get some things for what?"

She quickly grabbed some work uniforms, panties, bras, and other clothing.

"Don't ignore me, Pam!" Will yelled.

She stuffed her things into a big duffel bag. Will grabbed the bag and dumped everything out on the bed. She took up the bag and re-stuffed everything back into it. Will grabbed after it again, but she pulled away before he could touch it. She then threw the bag across her shoulder.

Will stood in front of her and said, "Let me carry the bag for you."

She backed up and said, "No." Then, she began to walk downstairs. He walked behind her.

"I'm sorry," he said.

She ignored him and continued walking down the stairs.

"Tell me where you're gonna be at," he said, running over to the door.

"I'm not telling you anything. Excuse me," she said.

He leaned against the door and folded his arms. "No."

"Move out of my way," Pam demanded.

He didn't move.

"Look. My mom and my sister are out there waiting on me. We have somewhere to be. We don't need to be late. I'm serious." Her, Paige, and Mrs. Winston had planned to spend the day out together.

He stared at her. She looked away. He then eased up from the door.

"Your parents are some liars, man. That's prolly who you got it from," Will said.

"And you probably got your anger issues from yo' no good-ass father. Don't talk about my parents, Will," Pam snapped. "Excuse me," she fiercely stated as she stepped past him and opened the door.

"When you comin' home, Pam? How long you gon' avoid me?"

She turned around and looked at him. "When you fix up the place and replace everything that you broke, then I might think about coming back here. Until then, I don't wanna see your face and I don't wanna hear your voice!" She stormed off into the backseat of her mother's car, and Will slammed the house door shut.

A day later.....
Pam was at work. Will had slept, and woke up early in the morning. He had on the same clothing from the previous day. He brushed his teeth and then walked downstairs. He scanned the whole living room with his eyes. It was a wreck. He ate a bowl of cereal, then he picked up all of the pieces of the broken furniture and stacked them all outside. He saw Mrs. Stevens, their neighbor who loved to know everything about others, staring over from her yard. He went back inside and stared at the television. He took out a trolley from the garage and placed the frame of the tv on it. The inner parts of the tv was spread out all over the floor. He got a huge trash bag, and put all of the pieces in there. He also put the broken glasses from the picture frames in there. He placed the pictures on the kitchen counter. He neatly stacked the books on the floor. He brought the tv and the bag to the dumpster. Then, he made a few more trips to the dumpster to dispose the other damaged goods. He checked the chair for any damage. There was a small scratch on it, nothing major or too obvious. He sweeped off remaining particles from the floor. Then, he drove to a furniture store. He ordered everything brand new. Coffee table, bookshelf, picture frames, and a couple of extra decorations he thought Pam might've liked. He went to another store and bought a bigger, brand new tv. Then, he went to a huge, freshly scented jewlery store and bought a sparkly, diamond tennis bracelet and necklace for Pam, which costed some thousands of dollars. When he went back home, he brought the new tv inside, centered it, and set it up.