Chapter 16 - Port Royal I

Mingi, Jongho, Yunho, Aurora, and I, 5 of us are standing on the entrance of the town.

"What do you want to do, ladies?" Yunho asks.

"Eat." "Shopping." The ladies haven't answered yet but the 2 men respond instead.

"Take a bath." I say making everyone look at me. Well I haven't taken a bath for days. I'm getting itchy, okay.

"What about you, Miss?" Yunho gently asks Aurora but she only shakes her head in response.

"Okay, let's eat first." Mingi decides for the group. "My treat!"
Then he takes a lead in the front as 4 of us follow after him.

The town is buzzing with crowds of all kinds of people and characteristics; from rich looking guys to ragged clothes one, children and old people, they all are mingling and hanging out around the street.

Two sides of the street are packed with taverns, brothels, and gambling dens.

My eyes go wide when I see the prostitute houses where women are wearing few clothes on them. Their sultry voices constantly calling the passerby.

I never imagined I'll be in this kind of city. It's such an eye-opening opportunity.

But I have to keep in my mind that I need to be extra careful as this place is a lair of thieves, a pirate stronghold.

As we walk deeper into the town, the crowd part automatically for our group.

With Mingi in the front, his fiery red hair and intimidating height catch the crowd's attention, he's like the king of the jungle. Mingi loves the attention he receives as he greets people along the way.

"Wow, he knows so many people." I mumble but Jongho who's walking beside me objects, "Nah, he just greets every single human he sees."

Oh, that sounds like Mingi.

I also notice people are focusing on Yunho and Jongho.

Of course, they're the crew of the notorious pirate king, these crowds are pirates, they must notice them too. Plus, these 3 are strikingly handsome. Being handsome is also intimidating.

Walking on another side of me is Aurora.

She is walking with her head hung low all the time.

I feel sorry for her as this is the pirate town, she must be overly anxious.

Yunho notices the girl's discomfort so he's trying to speak to Aurora to ease her tension.

But it doesn't help much as the stares of the crowds also focus on her.

Her ray of beauty lightens up this whole place. Her white dress sways softly as she walks. She looks too angelic to be in this wickedest city.

Every man in the street literally crane their neck to see her face. While women give her piercing stare out of jealousy.

This is the disadvantage of gorgeous woman that I'll never experience.

All 4 of them attract all attention leaving me invisible in the background.

This is good, I don't need attention.

But why do I feel like I'm their maid or something?

I shake away silly thought as we're making our way into a tavern.