CLOY Summary

***** This story is based on the Netflix show- Crash Landing on You. The story starts from the last episode of the first season. The gaps of the last episode are filled in and the story moves forward with the lives of the protagonists- Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se-Ri. If you haven't watched the show, below is a summary provided which will give you an idea of the beginning. Please read the summary and then begin with my story to understand it better. Thanks! *****

Yoon Se-Ri is a businesswoman in South Korea. She belongs to a highly affluent family. But due to personal differences with her mother and two brothers, she is estranged. She is also an illegitimate child of her father, hence her mother somewhat dislikes her. She build up her own company from scratch - Seri's Choice which does quite well and has many branches worldwide.

Seeing her business acumen, Se-Ri's father wants to handover the family business to her. He feels she is more competent than her two older brothers. Over a family dinner, her father announces his plans, leaving both his sons astounded and angry.

Se-Ri accepts the position and they are ready to  make a public announcement in the coming few weeks. Meanwhile Se-Ri goes back to her work. She is launching a new sports wear as part of Seri's choice new collection. She decides to test the clothes herself. It is a paragliding suit. Se-Ri, along with her team and assistants, goes to a hill to test the paragliding suit and shoot a commercial in it.
All is going well and Se-Ri is sailing smoothly in the wind. Suddenly, out of nowhere a tornado approaches despite no such warnings from the weather news. Se-Ri is still in the air and is caught in the tornado along with a few of her team members who were paragliding along side her.

Se-Ri got unconscious and when she opens her eyes her parachute is stuck in a tree. She looks around and sees she is stuck around in a forest. She tries to contact her team using walkie-talkie but to no avail. Just then, she sees a soldier approaching her and calls him out in relief. On further interaction she finds out that she crash landed in the demilitarised zone of North Korea. She flees from the soldier. The North Korean military tries to track her down but without any success. Finally the soldier finds her. He is Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok of North Korean military.

Through wit and presence of mind, she manages to convince Ri Jeong Hyeok and his comrades to hide her from the Government and figure out a way to send her back to South Korea.

In the meantime, a surprise inspection by Ri Jeong Hyeok's rival Cho Cheol Gang, exposes Se-Ri to be hiding in Ri Jeong Hyeok's home. To save her from being executed, Ri Jeong Hyeok spins a false story that she is his fiancée and works as a secret agent with Division 11 of the military. Cho Cheol Gang is not convinced but leaves for now as he has no proof otherwise.

The story then develops and Ri Jeong Hyeok and Se-Ri fall for each other. The star-crossed loves navigate through various problems and finally Se-Ri gets home to South Korea safely.

But Cho Cheol Gang is after her life as he wants revenge from Ri Jeong Hyeok for exposing his corruption and ruining his life.

He goes to South Korea to kill Se-Ri. He colludes with Se-Ri's second brother and his wife to extract vital information regarding her. Ri Jeong Hyeok figures out Cho Cheol Gang's motives and escapes to South Korea to protect her.

Finally, after an intense game of hunter and prey, Ri Jeong Hyeok manages to kill Cho Cheol Gang with his group of military comrades who also came to help him. But in doing so they are caught by the North Korean NIA and secret service. They deport them to the North after checking thoroughly if they posed any national threat or not.

Fast forward a few years, Se-Ri is in Switzerland. Through a string of fated decisions and luck, the two meet again there.

Read on to find out what happens after that.