Warehouse

Somewhere near midnight, Me. Lee got a text message from an unknown censored number. Smart move. There is no way to track the number now.

'Warehouse to the east of Twin Buildings. Bring along Se-Ri. We know you are a rat.'

Cold fear trickles across my heart. How do they know that Mr. Lee has disclosed everything to me? Is my office bugged? This has to be an inside job.

Ri Jeong Hyeok gestures towards the both of us with a finger on his lips. He wants us to be silent. He suspects the same thing. Suddenly I am grateful that Jeong Hyeok did not take his phone call inside my office. All our plan would have gone down the drain.

We hurried outside and down the elevator. Mr. Lee trudging along like a ghost and Ri Jeong Hyeok swift like a hunter. Of course, he may not serve in the military anymore but he will always be a soldier.

As soon as we get down, Ri Jeong Hyeok gestures again for silence. He takes out a small diary from his pockets and starts scribbling.

'I am not sure if it is the office that was bugged or Mr. Lee's cellphone. Those two things are the only suspects for now because it would be impossible to for them to gain access to Se-Ri's phone. Let us take 2 cars. Mr. Lee, drive behind us. We will make a stop if you need to communicate. Light your left indicator 3 times when needed.'

Mr. Lee is no longer a ghost. Like an alert businessman, he nods his head in agreement and moves towards his car. Maybe the prospect of seeing his child has awaked him again. We move towards mine. With a thumbs up from Mr. Lee, I start driving towards the Warehouse, into the battlefield with his car closely on our tail.

It is nearly one o'clock now. The darkness is heavy with not a lone star in sight. Streetlights twinkle on the deserted roads. The area surrounding the warehouse is deathly silent. The only sound coming is from the crunching of stones under out feet as we walk inside. Ri Jeong Hyeok is in the lead, practically shielding the both of us.

As soon as we enter the warehouse, Jeong Hyeok comes to a standstill. Unexpectedly, I bump into him but he remains solid on his ground. I move aside him to see what the issue is.

Then, I realise, 3 red laser beams are pointed on us right at the center of our chests from the far end of darkness.

We walked right into the devil's death trap.

******(writer's note-
Sorry for such a late update dear readers. I got busy with another fanfiction and also a CLOY summary chapter added in the beginning for my friends who have not watched the show yet. This chapter is small but the next one will make up for it.
Meanwhile, please read my other fanfic if you have the time or are interested. It is named- "Serendipity"
I will be so grateful of you look at it too!!
Next chapter will be up soon!)********