Signed Up For

Lilith

"I think we are a bit lost," Storm laughed and I sighed in frustration." I can't believe every turn I make I end up at this clearing."

I glared angrily at the space before me. "There was a house here."

Staring at the clearing before me something seemed strangely familiar about it. I watched as the trees swayed a bit from the wind. The trees made a semi circle around the clearing leaving the front exposed.

Who would build a house so far out the town I wondered. There wasn't anything here for a few miles.

"Huh? How do you know that?" He inquired pulling me out of thought.

"I don't know." I frowned.

"Well I just get the stupid map app to work," I glanced over at him watching his confused face as he looked at the map on his phone.

I did a double take at the sight before me."Why do you have a phone Storm?!"

"Are you just noticing the phone I got two days ago?" He snorted and it took everything in me not to smack him. "I got you one too, when we stopped at the mall. I know what you are going to say but I am tired of living like that Lilith."

Me too.

"Whatever." I didn't press the matter because I felt guilty I had him living like this. If I could just take care of these people for good, we could live in peace for once .

I turned around glancing back at the clearing one more time before following Storm's directions. Something seemed off about that place and I didn't want to find out.

"Victory!" I smiled as we finally made to the school after my many failed attempts .

"Why is everything in this town so big ?" I knotted my eyebrows as I looked at the school in front of me.

"Silva High," I read on the building as I hopped out the car.

" Do you think they spelt silver wrong and was too lazy to change it ?" I rolled my eyes at my brother's foolish question. "Because if so, same." He laughed making me roll my eyes once again.

"It's latin for forest," I stated as I locked the car door and walked towards the school with Storm by my side.

"Mine makes more sense. Anyway, here is your phone, I got in black like your soul," he joked earning another glare from me.

"No thanks, keep yours I'll keep using my burner phone. Unlike you I don't need fancy things."

"That is exactly why you need fancy things Lily pad," he stood in front of me now blocking my path.

" Don't you dare give me the puppy eyes."

Yep. There it is, his puppy eyes, they win me over every time.

I grabbed the phone from in his hand and stuck it in my pocket. "I'm not gonna use it though."

I took this time to look around at the swam people around us. They were all staring as and talking amongst themselves.

"Hey Storm!" A voice shouted from behind us making us both turn around to see Winter walking up us.

"Let me walk you to the office," he smiled and I glared at him.

"No thanks," I grabbed my brother's hand and walked away from the annoyance behind us.

"That guy is weird, I can still feel like he is watching me." Storm said as we walked through the front doors ignoring the stares and chatter which increased because of that Winter person.