Strangely Familar

Lilith

"Crikey! G'day mate, sorry about that!" I exclaimed in my best Australian accent stepping out and slamming the door.

Worst accent ever Lilith.

Are all Australians this cranky when they get caught making out ? Why did I even say those things ? 

Just because an Australian calls you mate doesn't mean you put on an accent to answer mate.

"Balls!" I shouted in frustration. I didn't even care about school or this stupid place. Why am I even here ?I stormed out the school and headed for my car. 

" That was so dumb, he probably thinks I was mocking him," I sighed resting my head on my dash board.

I didn't care much about the boy but I felt bad if he thought I was mocking him. Why did I even care what he thought ?

I sat there for about twenty minutes lost in the depths of my mind only to be knock out of train of thought by a loud booming sound.

I looked at the sky and saw a sudden cloud filled sky. Panic raised in me as I hopped out the car and ran to school.

Storm!

By the time I made it inside the school it was pouring down making my breaths quicken.

Storm ! Storm ! Storm!

My hands starting shaking as I ran around the school trying to find my baby brother. I was so focused on finding him I didn't notice someone in front me and walked into them.

" Sorry," I muttered walking around them and continued my search. I opened my doors interrupting classes but my mind stayed focus, ignoring the shocked and angry faces as I searched.

My heart rate increased even more, I couldn't find him.

"Are you okay ?" The person shouted and I heard their footsteps following me .

"Keep your brother safe Lilith, you only have each other ," she warned .

" I know!" I hissed at myself. " Come on! Where are you?"

"Hey are you okay?" the voice asked again and without thinking I turned around and pushed
the person away and walked off. I heard a thud which meant the person fell over, I never meant to push that hard.

No distractions, must find Storm.

I felt my powering surging through me, being fueled by my emotions. The weather outside matched the emotions inside me , chaotic .

A loud alarm went of and people started flooding out their classes blocking my path.

"What is going on outside ?" A voice spoke worriedly as I maneuvered my through the bodies."This is the biggest storm I have ever seen."

Trust me, it could get way worse.

A scent suddenly hit my nose.I instantly followed the scent knowing who it belonged to but confused of how I could even smell him.

I burst through the door the scent lead to and saw Storm alone in a classroom, he was deep in sleep and sobbing.

"Storm!" I ran up to him. " Wake up!"

"Lily where are you?" He cried in his sleep. Out of no where a loud crashing noise filled the room. I looked up and saw Winter and another guy barging into the room.