Taken For Granted

It was 2 months post lockdown both sid and sana were doing a lot of projects and were extremely busy...people were loving their work and they were the most sought after celebrities in btown.

Sid was busy working for his bollywood movie and sana was working on her music videos her movie was about to start in a few weeks time.

In this whole time alot had changed for the both of them but one thing that hadn't changed was sana's obsession with sid …not a day would pass when she would not call him or text him and she would pay him a visit eveytime she had the chance while on the other hand sid was very busy as his movie was started and he was focused on his work right now he was taking his work a bit too seriously so much so that he almost put his personal life at hold…but still he was in touch with sana who had shifted to her new flat as soon as the lockdown ended.

"Sidhaaarth!!!"

Sidharth was watching News on tv when she came and practically laid on him blocking his view and she kissed his chest." He got a bit irritated which showed on his face too as he couldn't concentrate on the people taking in the talk show.

Sid"Shehnaaz please side pe ake beth ja I want to see the show".
(Shehnaaz plz sit aside I want to see the show)

Sana"No!..Ahaaan!! Dekh sidhart mein tere liye aii itni dur se per tu mujhe billul attention nahi de raha do din se baat bhi nahi ki tu ne mere se kunke tu kaam ker raha tha per abhi tu free ha aor tu ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi ke tu free ha…ye to teri mumy ne bola to mein aa gai "….she lifted her face from his chest to see him in the eye... hurt was evident in those beautiful innocent eyes of her...

"Tu cheez kiya ha …yaar tu mere ko bilkul pyar mahi krta?"she displayed her hurt.

Sidhart got more irritated as he had a very busy schedule in the past few days today was a relatively free day and he wanted to chill and just be by himself but now sana was there constantly talking and urging him to talk while he was totally exhausted...and he needed the time to recharge... he gave a look to his mom who was working in the kitchen as to why did she tell sana about his being at home and she just smiled in return.

Sana who was oblivious of the silent conversation between mother and son persuaded him to talk
"Sidhart bol na kuch …baat ker mere se…she was still lying in his lap"
It would be an understatement to say that she was in love with the guy...the time they both spent together in the bigg boss house had made him part of her existence ...before him noone had showed care ....since childhood people had used her be it her mama mami...the producers in the punjabi industry ...or her previous boyfriends....but Sidhart was different he protected her from being used ...and wanted nothing in return...and the kindness she got from him made her fall in love with him deeply...she needed him as a person needs air ...she also was afraid to loose him so she would get paranoid whenever she wouldn't talk to him ... that's how much he meant to her...inshort her whole world started and ended on him only.

Sid:"Tu maa ke pass ja unse baat ker le unhn ne hi bulaya ha tujhe "he pushed her towards him mom his eyes still fixed on the tv screen.

Sana" na mere ko tere se baat krni ha…dekh tu free ha abhi jab tu kaam ker raha hota ha tab to nai na tujhe disturb krti…"
She innocently put ker point.

"Han per mein free kahan hn abhi 2 ghante m meeting ha meri manager ke sath to plz paka maat phir krte hn na baat…chal mein tujhe pick krta hn raat mein" he said while still watch tv…

"Pakaa" sana's whole face gleamed with happiness and she got all excited as they hadn't gone out since a long time.

Sid"Haan bola na" . He wanted the conversation to end.

"Pehle promise ker".she wanted to be one hundred percent sure he would take her out.

"Promise kese ker sakta hn koi kaam aa gaya to" he reasoned.

Sana:"nahi tu promise ker tabhi mein jaun gi."she kept on insisting.

Sid's patience level was decreasing he swept his hand on his face...

Sid:"Acha promise ab jaan chore gi"?he said in a bit high tone.

Sana looked at him for a while as she got a bit hurt but then she kissed his cheek and then stood up lifted her bag and went to SM to bid her goodbye while sid resumed watching the show.

Sana:"ok auty gi mein ja rahi hn ab"
She chirped the whole idea of them going out excited her to the core..

SM:"bacha kahana kha ke jao na aj sid bhi ha gher per"

Sana:"nai auty uski meeting ha abhi to wo bisy ha per usne promise kiya ha mere ko baher le ke jaye ga sham m".her eyes lighted up while saying that.

SM:han to thek ha use jane do tum mere sath lunch ker lena"

Sana: "nai aunty actually pta ha kiya ha meri na recording ha sham mein to mein apne manager ko bol ke abhi rakhwa leti hn take sham tak free ho jaun" she had a meeting in the evening but nothing was more important than to spend time with sid....not even her carrier. He was the most imp thing in her life.

SM:"To tum log kal chale jana na abhi bhi tum seedha shoot se aa rahi ho aese nonstop kaam karo gi to beemar par jao gi" she said out of concern.

Saan:"han thak to bht gai hn pta ha kaal dopehr mein shoot shuru hua aor puri raat chala abhi bhi gher jane se pehle apka phone aa gaya to mein seedha idher aa gai….ke uske sath time nai na milta spend krne ko…dono hi busy rehte hn…per koi chaker nahi mein ker ln manage ap tension na lo phir kal kiya pata wo busy ho she kissed her cheek and went out.
Sids mom saw her going and thought to herself how can someone love somebody so much as to forget their own comfort.