Chapter 3 Reunion(2)

Tia:"Kiya tum her wqt itne kharab mood mein rehte ho ya aj koi khas occasion ha ..."she asked Rajveer with innocence in her eyes

He didn't reply and kept quiet
Tia:"Ager tumhari wife tumko chor ker chali gai to uska ghusa tum puri duniya per nikalo ge kiya"

Rajveer...:"look girl don't cross your limits or else" he said with red eyes.

Tia:"Or else kiya han ye Villain wali look aor baton se tum baqi sab ko dara sakte hi tia ko nai I am not afraid of you okay.." deep down she was afraid but she pretended to be brave..

Rajveer came closer step by step and tia started moving one step behind...until she hit the wall....her heart was beating fast both of them were looking in each others eyes

Rajveer:"don't make me do things I don't want to...or else u will regret it"

Director:"cut" excellent shot both of you guys were great .

Sid and sana were standing very close to eachother still immersed in eo eyes when suddenly sana realized and moved from sid's side...

Sid would constantly poke sana on sets inorder to get a reaction from her .....but sana would stay quiet most of the times....

One day the members on set tried to play a prank on sana...they hid a scary figure in her vanity it was night shoot and around 4 am sana came to her vanity she changed in her p.js and slept on the bed soon she realized someone else was sleeping with her as she turned towards the other side there was a scary man with burnt face she got extremely scared and started screaming sid was still talking to the director about the next scene when she heard her screams....he didn't think for a moment and started running towards her vanity ...when he reached there at the same time sana got out and she saw sid she ran towards him and hugged him tightly and started crying ...

Sid:"Sana what happened baby...are u okay."
He held her face wd both his hands and wipped her tears...

Sana:"wo ...vanity...me..." she was crying badly and couldn't even complete her sentence...she clenched his shirt with both her hands...sid patted her head 'its okay darling relax "...meanwhile all the crew members gathered and started laughing...hey look at her face she got really scared ...Sid had no clue about this prank..

As sana realized this was a joke ...she felt really humiliated....she wiped her tears and was about to go when sid held her hand " Sana tu thek ha"

Sana became extremely angry....she turned and slapped Sid on his face....the whole crew saw that suddenly there was pindrop silence

Sana:"How dare you humiliate me like that...is my life a fucking joke to you? Jab se yahan ai hn you are trying to make fun of me ...aor ab inme se koi bastard video bna ke media pe dale ga and then everyone will blame me for ruining your reputation....but you know what I damn care about you and your reputation....if you mess wd me then u will get what u deserve...And listen Mr sidhart shukla just stay away from my life ..and this is my last warning to you...
And she left..

Everyone We are sorry Sid bhai it was our plan
...hume khayal rakhna chahye tha ..but we were just having fun...

Sana was leaving for home she cancelled the rest of the shoot ...when she was going sid called her from behind

Sid:"I am sorry if you think I was trying to degrade you I had no such intentions but if you really feel like that aj ke baad mein tere se kaam ke ilawa baat nahi karun ga...

Sana didn't reply and just left...
She went to her house In the morning when she woke up she remembered the whole incident and she felt guilty shayad kuch ziyada hi ho gaya ...
P.C came to her room
P.c :"Sana what the hell just happened on set yesterday ...

Sana:"Dekh I know thora ziyada ho gaya but I just couldn't control it anymore he has been constantly poking me since day one..."

P.C:"what the hell sana he was just trying to be friends again...aor tujhe wo poking lag raha tha tera na dimagh kharab ho gaya ha pta ha tujhe ...aor tu ne sidhart ko thapad mara The Sidhart shukla ko wo bhi sare crew ke samne ...tujhe pta ha na how big of a star he is...ye to us ka bada paan ha that he didn't say anything to you...

Sana:"Aor jo usne mere sath kiya wo nahi dikha tujhe ...he scared the hell out of me...sara crew mujh per hans raha tha...he made me a joke...wo mujhe neecha dikhana chahta ha" she had tears in her eyes...for a moment the old sana was back

P.C just melted at her tears:Sana meri jan use mazak urana nahi mazak krna kehte hn ..wo sab crew members tere sath mazak ker rahe the...aor Sidhart ko to pta bhi nahi tha is prank ke bare mein ...
Sana was shocked:"Kasam kha"

P.C :"Teri kasam"

Sana:"To wo kuch bola kun nahi..."she was now extremely guilty"

P.C:"cz he is hurt...ke jo wo tere sath masti ker raha tha tujhe laga wo tujhe neecha dikhana chahta ha"
_________