Chapter 3

She reached the bar and before entering she again called sid ....

Sid was partying hard after a long time and was enjoying after spending 5 months in bigboss house and a few months in quarantine ...and then back to back work....it seemed like he was this carefree ages ago...he had almost forgotten how good it felt to be out... earlier he used to party almost every weekend with his friends...he was glad he came there...he came back from the dance floor and saw his phone 7 missed calls from sana and suddenly he remembered about their plan....shit man...he said to himself how could he forget ....at the same time his phone started ringing it was a sana ...he picked up the phone.

"hey shehnaaz sorry yaar I completely forgot about the plan ....I am here at the club with a few friends you can join us too if you want." He genuinely apologized and then offered her to join them.

"Mn club ke baher khari hn tu baher aja."
Sid was a bit surprised but he said"Oh good man so come inside na"

"Nai tu baher aa mere ko tere se baat karni ha" she was hurt ...and she wanted him all to herself .... finally after so many many days they finally had a chance to be together and she didn't want a single soul to disturb them...she wanted his undivided attention and right now she was in no mood to settle for anything less than that.

Sid got irritated..."Abe pka mat na be bola na ander aa ja tujhe party krni thi na to ab yahan ker lete hn" he was enjoying the atmosphere and wanted to be around his friends.

Sana said nothing and cut the call. She knew he would come out to get her if she didn't say anything...he could ignore her words but he couldn't ignore her silence.

Sid waited for a while but when she didn't come inside after 5 mins he got worried and went out to get her ...as soon as he got out he could see her car and there she was standing in the parking besides her car .... desperately looking at the door ....the corners of her lips turned down...she looked sad and he didn't like it. He remembered his mom's words that she had been working constantly and it showed on her face...it wasn't as radiant as it used to be...he felt a little guilty...he had been so busy in his work these last few weeks that he forgot to keep a check on her...how she was doing ...how was she managing stuff...he would call her manager once in while but beyond that he didn't know anything....he should have called her directors and told her to keep her schedule less hectic. He made a note in his mind to do that first thing in the morning. This industry as cool as it looked on the outside was as bitter and cruel on the inside....if a new commmer comes and especially of he or she is not a son or daughter of some Established actor they are treated like shit they are given extensive work and exploited in every way possible and uptill now Sid had made sure that nothing of that sort happens with sana as she was too naive to know these things by herself  but properly seeing her today made him sure of the fact that this recent project director was not going easy on her.

Snapping out of his thoughts he went to her :"Abe moti tu baher kun kahri ha tere ko bola na ander ane ke liye?"

"Nahi mujhe nahi karni party mere ko sirf tere sath time spend krna ha tu chal mere sath kahen aor chalte hn"she was behaving like a stubborn kid desperate for his attention.

"wo phir kabhi chalte hn na baby abhi I am with my friends and they will mind if I leave like that...abhi apne frdz ke sath tu krti ha na party her time to yahan krne mein tujhe kiya mot parh rahi ha" he was not understanding why was she being so clingy.

"wo nahi mind karen ge ..dekh tu ne promise kiya tha" she said with a puppy face...

Sid sighed " to mein kahan mana ker raha hn meri maan chal party ke baad dinner krte hn paka" he tried to make her understand the situation.

But she was in no mood to understand
"tu chal raha ha ya nahi" she asked in a decisive tone...

This made him mad ...he didn't like ultimatums and he also didn't like this childish behaviour of her's and was not going to tolerate it all the time so he came to the point.
"Nahi mein ander ja raha hn and I want you to come age teri marzi and he left"