# Chapter 4 Realization of love:(3)

Part 3
Sid:"Sorry who are you?"
Hi I am Ronak....
Sid hadn't met Ronak before he knew he was a big businessman...and a big shot in punjab but he never imagined him to be so good looking and well dressed...
Sid:"Sorry man but Shehnaaz is sleeping so don't mind but we should let her sleep come on let chill outside...
Sana:"Ronny"
Sid looked behind sana was awake and sitting on bed...
Ronak directly went inside he sat by her on her bed and hugged her...sana hugged him back...
R:"Oye Shehnaaz tu ne ta jan hi kad diti si...kal mein tenu call kiti te tera phone kisi hor ne chukiya...u menu dasya ke thera accident ho gaya...me ta sare kam chad ke peli flight parki te ithe aa gaya menu das tu thek aa..."
(Hey shehnaaz you scared me man...yesterday I called and somebody else picked up ur phone and told me u met an accident...I dropped everything; took the next flight and came here...now tell me are u fine?")
Sana:"I am fine ...don't worry ..bus trekking pe gai thi wahan per fisla aor chot lag gai"she told him the story inshort...
Ronak:"Ao koi nai ab mein aa gaya hn na...I will take care of you...mujhe bta breakfast mein kiya le gi"
And they both started talking...Sid was standing there ...looking at both of them with a serious look..he was analysing things...he had the habit of knowing the whole situation before reacting...after a while Ronak left to bring something for sana to eat...
Sid was still standing there...
Sana gestured him to come and sit ...
He sat on the couch near her bed...
Sid:"How are you feeling now"
He seemed a bit distant and cold sana felt that ...but she didn't think about it much...
Sana:"Ab tu kafi acha feel ker rahi hn..."
Sid:"good ...acha ab mein chalta hn...I had cancelled today's shoot cz I thought you are gonna be alone but now that your friend is here I don't think I am needed here...to mein apne scenes record karwa leta hn..."
Sana:"Sid tu off le le...kal se tu bhi thak gaya...raat bhi meri waja se sai se nahi soya...aor mujhe pta ha tu ne kal se khana bhi nahi khaya ...go and get some rest.."
Sid:"nahi thek ha I am fine...u relax..."
He stood and was about to leave when sana held his hand...he turned and glanced at her wd an eyebrow raised in question.
Sana:"Ruk ja na yaar"
Sid:"your friend is here to entertain u na"
Sana:"han wo ha per teri apni jaga ha.."
Sid smiled for the first time..."acha ab ziyada maska met lga I will try to quickly finish the job and return "
Sana smiled" aor kuch kha lena pehle..."
Sid went for the shooting but the thought sana being wd Ronak was there in his mind all the time...he knew she melts whenever someone gives her attention and thats exactly what was irritating him...
When he finished the schedule he went to sana's rum...Ronak was already there as expected he was telling jokes to sana and she was laughing non stop even her eyes were watery...as soon as she saw sid she became happy...
"Sidhart ...tu ne sach mein shoot jaldi khatm kiya mujhe lga tu nai aye ga jaldi..aa ja beth ja...Ronak was sitting on the couch tere were spare chairs in the room but he deliberatly sat on sana's bed...
Sid:"kesi ha tu...tera per kesa ha...and he touched her forehead to check her temperature...bukhar to nai ha"
Sana:"Nahi ha...mein thek hn ab ...chal bhi leti hn thora...kal tak to bilkul thek ho jaun gi...Acha tu Ronak se proper mila nahi na ab tak so sid this is Ronny mera bht acha dost ha ...and Ronny this is sid...is ke bare to tere ko pta hi ha ...
Sid:"hi man what's up "
R:"All fine man...sana talks about u alot..."
Sid:"ya man..."
(He didn't say that sana mentions u alot too...)
Sana started to tell sid about her day and ronak added his bits too...sid was just listening the both of them talk...he wanted to go as he was tired..but he didn't want to leave sana alone wd Ronak..so he sat there...at around 10 he told sana to go to sleep as he wanted Ronak to leave...so that he could spend some time alone wd sana...
Sid:"Okay Ronak tu ne pure din is ki baqwass sun li ha I think u must he very tired so u go get some rest ..."
Ronak:"Iski baqwass to mein sari zindagi sun sakta hn..(.and winked at sana...to which sana laughed and said baqwass kaam ker )....to ap aram karo wese bhi ap ne kaam bhi kiya aj to mein hn yahan iske pass."
There was something about Ronak that made sid suspicious but just when he said those words...sid instantly knew he was interested in sana...he became extremely angry...but he controlled his anger for the sake of sana...there was no way he was letting him stay in her room for the night...
Sid:"Dude I will stay wd her u don't worry" there was a certainty in his words this time and his tone too was a bit intimidating...
Sana could feel the tension building up between the two boys...
Sana:"both of u guys leave...I am okay now...and if anything happens I will call u"
Sid:"Tujhse pucha kisi ne mein ne bola I will stay means I will stay.."
Ronak:"if she wants to be alone let her be".
Sana knew how aggressive sid was..she knew he didn't like people ordering him..right now he was controlling himself his jaws were clenched...she had to diffuse the situation before it got worse...
Sana:"Its okay Ronny u go get some sleep...let sid be here ..."
Ronny left but he didn't look happy...
As soon as he left sid sat on the sofa...he was shaking his leg but not saying anything....
Sana:"kiya hua bole ga"
Sid:"tu ne usko jane bola thek ha per tu ne kis hisab se mere ko jane bola..."
He looked extremely angry...
Sana:"pehle normal tone mein baat ker..."
Sid:"Tu ne mere ko usse compare kese kiya mere ko is baat ka jawab de."
Sana:"Is mein compare karne wali kiya baat ha ...you both are my friends "
Sid:"friends? I told u to stay away from that guy and u are calling him ur friend wow...tera na yahi problem ha...jab tujhe tere faide le liye kuch bolo to tu sunti nahi ha...jab tujhe bola tha us wqt tu ne kaha tha tu nahi mile gi usko aor ab usne thora concern dikha diya to tu pighl gai..."
Sana:"Aek min firstly mein ne ye kabhi nahi bola tha ke mein nahi milun gi usko mein ne kaha tha I will think about it..."
Sid:"So that's how you think..?"
Sana:"meri baat abhi khatm nahi hui ha...I said I will think about it cz I respect ur concern for me and that's why I didn't directly said no...kunke wo teri disrespect hoti...dusri baat ye ke kon mere liye sahi ha kon nahi wo mein decide karun gi koi aor nahi...jese tu bol raha ha na mere ko uske liye...wese sab ne mujhe bola tujhse dur rehne ke liye...per mein ne nahi suni ...is liye nahi ke tu ne mujhe attention di aor mein pighl gai...balke is liye kunke tu honest tha mere sath...tu meri care krta ha kisi ko dikhane ke liye nahi balke apne dil se ..aor is liye kunke u supported me when no one else did..wese hi wo bhi meri care krta ha dil se...aor usne bhi mere ko bht support kiya ha life mein...to mein usko nahi chor sakti chahye koi kuch bhi bole ...kunke mujhe wo krna hota ha jo mere man ko sahi lge...aor mein wohi karti hn chahee sab ko ghalat lagun..."
Sid:"yahi to teri problem ha ke tu lagne pe chalti ha ...per tere lagne per ye duniya nahi chalti...per thek ha tere ko jo sahi lagta ha tu wo ker...tujhe lagta ha tujhe usse baat krni chahye good usse baat ker...meri taraf se badh mein ja..." and he stood up...
Sana:"khud hi ruka tha ab ja kun raha ha"
Sid:"kunke mera dimagh sarh raha ha"and he left....
Sana closed her eyes thought about everything for a while...then she opened her diary wrote somethings in it and went to sleep....
# Because......
Sid went to his room and sat there thinking about the whole situation....he was angry at sana for not listening to him....but the fact the sana was so articulate now and could clearly express whatever came in her mind left sid speechless and that's why he told her to do whatever she wants...cz he had nothing esle to say...whatever she said was logical and on point...why should she cutt off with her friend when there is no solid reason for it...but there was one single reason ..the reason Sid would never give her and that reason was that Ronak's interest in sana...the same reason sid wanted to keep sana away from him...sid had developed feelings for her but he didn't want to accept those feelings yet...the fact that sana called Ronak her friend didn't bother him that much but when she said tum dono mere friends ho he got mad...he thought she had feelings for him....and that pissed him off to know that she doesn't...but Sid being Sid...his ego came in between he couldn't tell her he was mad cz she thought of him as "just friend" and he also couldn't tell her that he doesn't want her to be close to Ronak cz he knows Ronak likes her and he is afraid she might fall in love wd him...so he gave some very weak reasons for his behaviour....agr sana past ki sana hoti to she would hv accepted his reasons due to fear of losing him and may be she would hv stopped talking to Ronak cz that's how madly she wanted to be wd him...but it wasn't the case now...She knew her worth ...it was not that she didn't care about the friendship she had with sid but she knew that a healthy relationship is not one sided ...if we want a relationship to be strong then both people should accept their mistakes and make amends...
One thing that was bothering Sid the most was Sana calling him his friend...what was going on in her mind He wasn't able to guess....the same sid who could tell even wdout seeing her what goes on in her mind was now clueless...
After thinking about the situation with a cool mind he was now regretting what he said to her...of Ronak liked her it wasn't Sana's fault...she considered him as a friend..."shit man ...kuch ziyada hi bol diya" he said to himself...
Sana was lying in her bed with her eyes closed thinking about the whole situation...it wasn't easy for her to become friends with Sid again...and that's why she avoided him in start...cz she didn't want the same things happening to her...all the pain she felt...all those sleepless nights ....she could never forget that...and she still didn't forget all that...when u get dependent on someone to such a level that ur life depends on it then u die when they leave u ...and the same happened wd sana ...she died the day Sid left... how hard it was to started her life back again only she knew...
Then why did she become friends with sid again...that's cause somewhere deep down she still cared for him...that's how she was...she could never stop caring for people who were close to her no matter what they do to her...may be it was her weakness or her biggest strength...she didn't know...but that day when she slapped sid infront of all crew members...and when he came back to her she saw something in his eyes...the loneliness...and the fear of being misunderstood...Sidhart was one of those people who can't express what they feel...who love deeply and feel deeply so they are afraid of getting hurt and that's why they never let people come close to them...but strangely Sana could read everything that went on in his mind...she would know exactly how he felt ...and that's why despite of whatever he said she never left him in the past...to others it might seem she was losing her self respect cz Sid never expressed his feelings openly not eveñ to sana...but she knew he loved her equally...and that was enough for her...she didn't care what everyone else thought.
But when Sid left her although she understood the reason behind it...she still was hurt...badly hurt...but still she befriended sid because He was lonely...yes In that world of glitter and glam sid was the king..numerous people hovered around him...but there was no one around him whom he could trust...he had no real friend...no one wd whom he could share his problems ...no one with whom he could laugh with all his heart...no one around whom his armour was down...so she put everything aside and became friends wd him...atleast for as long as they were working together...but she swore one thing SHE WOULD NEVER FALL FOR SID AGAIN....she wrote that in her diary I have to put my own self first...kunke jo bhi hua wo agr dobara hua to I might not be able to stand it...to mein rahu gi uske sath as a friend ...lekin jis din mujhe lga mujhe uske liye feelings hn I will go away from his life...forever.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Writers note(if u liked the part dont forget to vote and also share ur views in comment section)