# Chapter#4 Realization of love (4)

# Chapter#4
Part 4
Sana woke up early in the morning...she opened the windows of her room...rays of sun shine fell on her face...she closed her eyes and felt the breeze touching her face...she tried to shift all her weight on the leg that was hurt to see if it still hurts or not....it still hurt but she could still do her basic workout routine so he did that...took a bath...had breakfast and got ready for work...she told Ronny that she would go for shoot today...he told her to rest for one more day but she denied...Sana had seen a lot of hardships growing up...she was used too of physical pain...and was not the type to crib about small things...that thing didn't change even when she got all famous and successful she didn't hire anyone to hold am umbrella over her head to protect her from sunlight...neither did she hire people to take her purse or small chores like that...she would do most of her work by herself...as she always did.
Before leaving she called p.c ...
P.C was sitting in a studio listening to the final edited version of one of Sana's song which she recorded for her movie which was releasing in a month or two...she saw sana's number so she took out the headphones and picked up the call...
P.C:"Hey sexy how are u feeling...tabiyat kesi ha teri ab ?"
Sana:"Shutup apna ye jhoota concern apne pass rakh...kal subah ke baad aek baar bhi call nai aai teri..."
P.C:"Haye meri jaan...tujhe sunne se fursat mile to tera haal puchn..."
Sana:"tu ne pi rakhi ha kiya...kiya baqwas ker rahi ha?"
P.c:"Tera song sun rahi hn yaar..wohi jo tu ne jane se pehle record karwaya tha...mat puch yaar itne sare kaam hn yahan...tum actors ki life bhi na khub maze ki hoti ha....bus makeup karo ..costumes pehno...acting karo...aor lakon logon ka pyar sameeto...aor tere case mein to kuch ziyada hi pyar sameto...and u get paid too....
Hum bechare jo asal kaam krte hn unhn koi credit nahi milta...pehle jo log tumhm projects dena chahte hn unhn screen karo...phir appointments set karo..phir koi kaam tumhn acha lage to schedule mein jaga banao...phir kaam thek se ho raha ha wo dekho...phir media ko bhi dekho...haters ko chup karao...aor fir bhi tum log khush nahi hote...
Sana smiled ...:"priya"
P.C got alert sana never called her that
P.c:"Han sana bol"
Sana:"I love you"
P.C:"Ab rulaye gi kiya"
Sana:"Tu aja na yahan kaam baad mein dekh lena"
P.c:"Sana baby are u okay? Kuch hua ha kiya...kisi ne tere ko kuch kaha..kis ki band bajani ha bol"
Sana:"nahi bus I am missing you"
P.C:"Are baba why are u missing me wahan to tere do friends already hn tere ko full attention dene ke liye..."
Sana:"Han per her kisi ki apni jaga hoti ha teri jaga apni ha ...tere sath bht apna feel hota ha...u are like a sister"
P.C got emotional ...whenever she worked for any star she made sure she liked that person so that she could connect wd them and could get the motivation to make them successful...she was extremely good at her job and alot of superstars wanted her to work for them but she only chose people who were good hearted...the same she did wd sana...she did her research and she liked her so she decided to be her manager...but she never expected Sana to be so humble and down to earth...she would treat her as family...p.c due to her high intellect found it hard to socialize wd people and mostly spent her time working or alone...when sana got to know her personality she made sure p.c goes to every party sana attended and would make sure she enjoys it...and that's the reason despite having her own flat in Mumbai p.c spent most of her time in sana's house...that's how warm sana was...and P.c started loving her like her little sister...and she made her mission to protect sana and make her on of the top artists of not only India but the whole world...she would make sure that each and every detail of her project is perfect ...and would sacrifice her sleep and her food for that sake...
Sana se usne seekha ke agr ap logon se kisi bhi swarth ke bna pyar karo aor unka khayal rakho ...to ap unko apna bna lete ho...aor phir apki kamyabi unka bhi mission ban jati ha...sana ke sare fans bhi aese hi the jo sana ki success ko apni success mante the.
Sid came to set and was told that sana is gonna shoot today...he got concerned and went directly to her vanity...
Sid:"Sana u should get some rest I don't think tmhn abhi kaam krna chahyee"
Sana:"I am fine I can do my job...I don't want the producers to suffer cz of me.."she seemed a bit cold and sid knew she was upset wd him
He didn't insist cz he interfered in her professional life...
They completed the shoot...now there were only a few climax scenes left which they decided to record on the next date...
Sana didn't talk to Sid during the whole shooting...
Sid:"Hey Shehnaaz baat sun"
Sana:"Han bol" still serious
Sid:"Koi baat ker na yaar"
Sana:"sid koi kaam ha to bta warna I have to leave"
Sid:"kiya hua tere ko dhang se baat kun nai ker rai ha"
Sana:"Bhad mein jane ko bola tha naa ..apne to wohi ker rahi hn"and she left.
It was in the afternoon when they cameback to the resort...ronak was gone for some work related stuff...sana came out in the garden there was a hammock she layed in it...put on her reading glasses and started reading a book...she was wearing a baby pink cotton knee length frock...and white sneekers...her hair tied in a messy bun...she was looking so cute amd innocent...Sid came there searching for her...
Sid:"hey listen Shehnaaz I know you are busy but I have a very important thing to discuss" he seemed all serious
Sana looked at him"Han bolo."
Sid:"Mere na sir mein dard ha"
Sana:"to?"
Sid:"Mujhe chai pene ha"
Sana:"to"
Sid:"tu mere liye chai bna de gi plz" he said it with all seriousness
Sana gave him the dude have u lost ur mind looks...
Sana:"sid this is a resort"
Sid:"to?"
Sana:"to yahan restaurant ha"
Sid:"to?"
Sana:"to yahan chefs bhi hn"
Sid:"to?"
Sana:"to u can have ur tea there"
Sid:"But I don't like their taste...I tried to explain to them what type of tea I like but they don't seem to get it...to tu plz mere liye bna de gi"
Unwillingly sana stood up...she made sure sid gets the message that she doesn't wnt to go wd him so she made a straight face....but she went wd him to the kitchen...
Sana:"kesi chai peni ha.."
Sid gave her the directions and she stated to make tea...sid said nothing to her...just when she poured the tea into the cup...Sid came and hugged her tightly from behind...and kissed her hair...
Sid:"abe moti itna ghusa kahan se ata ha tere mein be"
Sana:"Jahan se tere mein ata ha wahen se ata ha"
Sid:"To mein to peda hi ghalat hua tha...tu kun ghalat ker rahi ha..." he was still hugging her...
"Chal bus ker na yaar" he hugged her more tightly...
Sana:"chai thandi ho rahi ha pee lena" she broke out of his embrace and left..
She came to her room sat on her bed opened her hair bun and fell on her bed...she was feeling sad...she sat on her bed and just played wd her phone...after sometime sid came to her room and he layed on the bed just infront of her...he put his head in her lap...
Sid:"Yaar sir daba de na bht dard ho ra ha"
Sana said in a low voice:"Sid ja na yaar mere ko nai baat karni tere se"
Sid:"to mein kahan bol raha hn baat ker khali sir dabane bola ha naa...nahi dabana to naa daba ja raha hn mein ..."
Sana:"acha let mein daba deti hn"
And he resumed his position
Sid started playing wd her long hair...
Sid:"Tere baal itne lambe kese ho gaye be?tu to humesha chote rakhti thi"
Sana:"aek role ki demand thi uske liye lambe kiye the ...fir katne ka man nahi kiya"
Sid:"Katna bhi maat ache lahte hn tere sath...aor ye naya colour kab kiya brown ka ye shade I like it..."
And that was sidhart's way of manoifying sana...soon she became normal...cz sana knew he felt sorry....and she believed it was more imp to feel sorry that to just say the words...
Sid:"chal mujhe apni favourite jaga dikha"
Sana:"favourite jaga matlab"
Sid:"Matlab itne dino me jo tu her din joomne nikalti thi to koi fav spot hoga na tera to wo dikha mere ko"
Sana immediately got excited:"chal fir"
And they both went out...
Sid:"Sana wait let me take the car"
Sana:"Nahi we don't need a car this place is close"
And she took him to the back of the resort...there was a very beautiful lake over there ...the place was completely secluded...sid was Amazed to see that such a beautiful place existed so close and he didn't come there before..
Sid:"this place is beautiful...tu ne pehle kun nahi bola.."
Sana:"Tujhe her wqt kaam jo krna hota ha...u think this is beautiful wait till u see the sunset.."
They both sat near the lake ....when the sun finally set...it was just mesmerising to watch...
Sid:"This is incredible..."
Sana:"bola tha tere ko...I hv been there a few times aor ye jaga meri fav ha."
Sana:"sid"
Sid who was still imersed in the beauty of the evening just nodded "hmm"
Sana:"chal aek dusre se aek aek promise krte hn take ye jaga aor special ho jaye"
Sid:"Kesa promise"
Sana:"Bus jo tu sab se ziyada chahta ha ke mein karun tu uska mujhe promise le"
Sid:"chal tu pehle ker"
Sana:"tu meri care krta ha na...aor jab mujhe kisi cheez se prob ho to tujhe acha nahi lagta na ke mein wo karun?
Sid"han to?"
Sana:"to ye ke wese hi mujhe bhi tera smoking krna acha nahi lagta to tu promise ker You will stop smoking"
Sid:"gave her a side hug...and kissed her head...mein chorne ka promise nahi ker sakta per tere liye I promise I will try my best...khush"
She just nodded..sid was still holding her close"
Sana:"Ab teri bari"
Sid wanted her to promise him that she would never leave him no matter what but he didn't say it..
Sid:"mere wala mushkil ha thora"
Sana became attentive...han bol
Sid:"tu promise ker kabhi wesi short dress nahi pehne gi jesi us din club mein pehni thi"
Sana blushed hard...she punched his shoulder..."sidhaaaarth...shutup yaar glamorous dikhna meri job description ha..."
Sid:"a promise is a promise" and started laughing....
Sana:"tu sab se ziyada yahi chahta ha mein karu?"
Sid:"han naa"
Sana:"Maat ker na yaar"
Sid:"tu ne to kisi aor ki yaad dila di"
And they both laughed hard...
They had dinner together and before leaving
Sid:"aa sath sote hn...in a positive way"
Sana smiled:"nahi"
Sid:"pka sure?"
Sana:"han"
Sid:"okay good nite he hugged her and went to his room"
When he got back to his room he called p.c
P.c:"hey sid what's up all good"
Sid:"ya all good listen ...I ...I think I have feelings for shehnaaz".
P.C:"okay go on I am listening"
Sid:"I know she is hurt somewhere due to what happened in the past but I am going to clear everything wd her..."
P.C:"Okay and when are you planning to do that?"
Sid:"tu bta tujhe kiya sahi lagta ha"
P.c:"yaar mere khayal se to tere ko thora wait krna chahyee..abhi u guys are away from ur actual lives aor shimla is the kind of place jahan feelings exaggerate ho jati hn....to tum dono wapis aao apni real life mein phir jo tere ko sahi lage tu wo ker."
Sid:"Yes...thats exactly what I thought...don't worry mere feelings wohi rahen ge wahan ja ker bhi but I don't want to rush things wese bhi aek do din hi bache hn shoot mein to I will talk to her in Mumbai"
P.c:"Sidhart..."
Sid:"hmm"
P.c:"I am happy for you"
Sid:"for the first time in a long time I am happy for me too"he smiled
Little did he know that in the coming days he would be regretting every word of this conversation....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Writers note(if u liked the part dont forget to vote and also share ur views in comment section)
_______________________________