# Chapter 4 # Realization of love (1)

They all reached shimla and a big resort was booked for the whole team...they were given rooms there...Sana would travel around whenever she got free...one day all of them gathered in sana's room and were telling ghost stories...sana was sitting on her bed while the rest of them were lying on the floor cushions...the director arjun was telling them a very scary ghost story....while sid came....he was wearing a tea shirt and shorts....sana looked at him and said sid pure kapre pehn le thand lag jaye gi...
sid:"Abe pka mat na yaar" and he lied down on her bed putting his head in her lap he grabed a cushion and hugged it....sana was slowly drawing her fingers through his thick hair....he was just questioning everything in the story and putting logic...
Sid:"abe aesa thori hota ha yaar...agr use pta tha ke uska pati raat mein nahi ane wala to usne kisi anjan admi ke liye darwaza kese khola be"
Also sid:"abe agr uske gher mein dog tha to usne bark kun nahi kiya...use to bark krna chahe tha agr uske owner per koi attack kare ga to..."
Everybody to sid:"Sid tu sara maza kharab ker raha ha"
Sid:"abe tum log practically ghalat baat karo ge to mein question bhi na puchu...you guys are dumb..."
But they continued their stories soon sid's questioning stopped...sana was listening to the story with full attention when her eyes fell on sid by chance and smiled to see that he had slept in her lap while listening to the stories...
She immediately hushed everyone...and asked them to leave...and they left...she covered him wd her quilt...she looked at him...as he was looking so innocent while sleeping...in shimla schedule sid had almost double the scenes as compared to sana cz sid's character's past story was also being shot here in shimla so they would do their combined scenes for the present part of the story and then sana would be free fot the rest of the day while sid would change his get up and shoot the past part ...the part without sana in it...She was feeling bad for him...just so that all the crew members could go back to their homes soon he was straining himself..He always put the benefits of people connected to him before himself...she delicately kissed his forehead ...then she put on her reading glasses and started to read a book all the while caressing is hair with her fingers...
After about 2 hours sid woke up...and it took him a while to understand where he was...he was still sleepy he turned and put one hand behind her back and dug his face into her stomach...the smell of her perfume was so good and her bed was so cozy he just felt like home there...
"Mein kitni deer soya" he said his head still dug in her stomach..
Sana while reading the book.."Ziyada nahi bus 2 ghante hi hue hnge.."
Sid:"oh man itni achi neend aii na mere ko itne din baad wo bhi"
Sana:"You were tired that's why"
Sid:"han wo bhi per tu wo mere baal mein hath fer rahi thi na that just made me go into sleep in seconds"
Sid:"Mein roz tere pass aun to tu aese sula de gi mere ko?"
Sana:"han aor to jese koi kaam dhanda ha nai na mera"
Sana:"acha ab tu ja mere ko sona ha"
Sid:"to tu so ja tujhe kis ne roka ha"
Sana:"Tu jaye ga tab so gi"
Sid:"Pehle bhi to sath soti thi aj pehli bar thori ha"
Sana:"Pehle ki baat aor thi"
Sid:"kun pehle kiya tha jo ab nahi ha"
Sana:"Sid tu ja raha ha ya nahi"
Sid had to get up finally ...ja raha hn ...and he went out ...
Sana smiled and turned off the lights to go to sleep
____________________________________
The next morning after sana's shoot ended ...the crew members invited her to go trecking wd them...she got super excited...when she told sid that she was going he got all worried
Sid:"Tu nahi ja rahi ha m ne bol diya bus"
Sana:"per kun nahi ja rahi"
Sid:"its dangerous baby you will get hurt"
Sana:"nahi hn gi hurt I can take care of myself "
Sid:"Acha aek din ruk ja mein kal khud Tujhe le jaun ga"
Sana:"mujhe pta ha tu nahi le jaye ga..sid I am not a kid I can take care of myself I am going bye"
Sid:"Meri baat to tu ne sunni nahi ha phir kuch hua to mein nahi aun ga sun le meri baat..."
Sameer who was one of the team members came to him "Sid let her go yaar don't worry we will take care of her"
Sid:"just see the weather forecast before u leave agr mausam kharab ho to na jana and I can call u any time so keep ur phone switched on"
And they left he saw a last glimpse of sana before she left the set she was all excited and smiling...he just kept staring at her...his heart told him to stop her but then he shook off all the thoughts and started his shoot...
Sana and gang went to the mountains and they were enjoying alot ...when sana's saw a stall with a lot of bangles and pendants she got excited and went to buy some of them ...but when she turned none of her crew members were there in her excitement she forgot to tell them that she stopped at the stall she kept searching for them but couldn't find them and she didn't know the routes there....still worst her phones battery was dead....tired of roaming here and there she finally just sat on a rock...but as she looked around her there was no one not even that kid wd the bangles...now she really got scared as there was all jungle and mountains around her...an insect crawled on her leg and bit her...she jumped and screamed but her leg slipped and she fell from the edge of the mountain...meanwhile after walking for a mile or so the team realised sana was not wd them...they got all worried and started searching for her but in vain...now they really got scared...
Sameer:"Yaar kahan ja sakti ha sana ...agr sid ko pta chala he is gonna kill us all "
Lena:"Yaar jitna ho sakta tha hum ne dhund liya bus ab aor nahi hota lets go back and call a professional search team to find her jitni der karen ge uske milne ke chances utne weak hote jayen ge.."
They came back...sid was still shooting...
Sameer:"Wo sidhart bhai plz don't panic but wo sana mam"
Sid:"sana kiya" ho got worried
Sameer :"we were all trekking but jab hum ne peeche dekha she wasn't there"
It took a min for sid to register that she is lost...he knew how dangerous these mountains were ...his heart sank to his feet...he just held sameer from his collar ..."You bastard you promised me you would take care of her...ase khayal rakhta ha koi." All the people standing there started to hold sid...sid chor de usko wo mer jaye ga...
After a while he got back into senses..."Arjun call the local police to send the search teams we just have 2 to 3 hours before it gets dark aek baar andhera ho gaya then we won't be able to find her....I am leaving right now...before leaving he pointed his finger at all of them "you all pray that she is fine...agr use kuch bhi hua I am gonna make sure all of you pay for it.."
They all felt extremely guilty...