Chapter 4:" The separation"

She was shocked to see the headlines in the news paper....

Its was showing the fight between the two...and most of the channels were portraying sid negatively as if he was the one who misbehaved with sana ....she was still in shock ...in a robot like action she opened her phone and everywhere there were messages of concern asking her if she was okay...all Shehnazains were bashing sid...but she couldn't understand why ?...the pictures that were on social media were from ourside the bar when both of them were arguing then why only Sid was being blamed...finally she looked up and looked at him..."Sidhart sab tujhe kun villain bna rahe hn?"she asked in utter disbelief.

"Ye sawal tu puch rahi ha? Kiya tu ne nahi dekha un 5 mahino mein mere sath gher mein kiya hua tha..?How everyone united against me ...and tried their best to make me look bad?..and how immediately after coming out the house people tried to defame me by playing the women card....all my life I have been fighting with these people trying hard to make an image constantly proving people that I am not what they are trying to make me...but you ruined everything....ager ye sirf mere bare mein hota to bhi koi baat nahi thi...but I am doing a film and if I get into such mess all the people realted to the project will suffer..ghareeb log jinka gher humare kaam se chalta ha unko problem hogi...aor abhi tujhe pta ha kitne din aor kitni mehnaat lage gi media mein ye sab clear krne mein...aor aek baar ki baat bhi nahi ha yaar ...tere sath to ye roz ka ha kunke tere liye to ye sab normal ha...lekin mein her din apni life mein ye situation face nahi krna chahta..." He looked tired ....she couldn't see him like this...in pain...she knew how being misunderstood made him feel...she was there when it happened to him in the bigg boss house and then outside it...but back then it was because of other people it made him feel really bad that this time it was happening because of her...had she not lost control the previous night it wouldn't have happened...lekin wo thi hi aesi...uski her baat loud and emotional thi aor use apne emotions control karna nahi ata tha aor Sidharth ke mamle mein to bilkul nahi ata tha....wo kiya karti.

'sidhart meri baat sun le aek baar ...sorry yaar..mere ko pta thori tha aesa hoga"she tried to make him understand her perspective...she couldn't lose him ...not over something as stupid as this...

But it seemed as if he had already made his mind....and nothing she would say or do will change his mind....
"I am sorry sana I am extremely sorry but I won't be able to continue this...I am going to L.A for my film and when I am back I don't want you in my life...tujhe kabhi koi problem hogi to mein rahun ga lekin iske ilawa we can't be close."he took his car keys and left....this was really hard for him ....he couldn't see her sad and he knew how much their friendship meant to her and how much it would effect her...he thought about slowly drifting away from her but it would only prolong the pain and the suffering ..he needed to rip the bandaid swiftly once and for all so he did that and left without even looking the effects of his decision on her face because if he looked in those eyes even once he wouldn't be able to do it.

"sidhaaarth aek min ruk ja meri baat sun le"she called him but he left....she was angry sad shocked all at the same time...
But in her heart there was hope ....hope that he will come back to her...hope that everything will be fine ... after all that is how things went with them since the day they met...they would fight...he would not talk to her for days and then when his anger subsided they would patch up
again... that's all she needed to do...wait for him to calm down...and Shehnaaz could wait for Sidharth all her life if she had to...

The next couple of days she gave numerous interviews and in everyone of them she cleared sid's name she thought sid was angry but he would contact her after sometime ....but she was wrong he didn't and even she couldn't contact him no matter how hard she tried ...whatever he said he meant it this time...it was after a week when one such day she came back home and her door was open at first she was a bit scared but then she went in.... the house was dark....she shouted shehbaaz as she thought it would be shehbaaz but no one replied....now she was literally scared the moment she switched on the lights someone came really close and said