2. The Deal

Bruno's POV

"Vanessa..."

What a beautiful name!

How will I ever get to see her when my idiotic friends are being inappropriate to her?

I'm part of the "Bad Boy" stereotype and I'm not supposed to be in love with one girl, I'm supposed to sleep with one then be on with the next.

But Vanessa's different.

I want to be with her, I don't just want my dick up her ass...

I want our hearts to be linked together...

I want to be with her forever, no matter what!

Vanessa's POV

I walked into English and sat at a seat in the back while everyone filed in before the bell.

I was observing my nails when I saw a shadow overcast the door.

I looked up as the bell rang and I saw Peter leaning against the door in his dark brown leather jacket.

"Take a seat Peter!" Mrs. Fitz spoke out.

There were lots of open seats, but he took the one available seat next to me in the back.

Great! :(

"Hey beautiful..." He whispered to me while taking his seat.

I didn't want to come on too strong so I said," Hey Bruno Mars!" He just chuckled silently.

"Bruno?" He said.

"Like the wrestler? He asked shortly after.

"Yeah!" I spoke.

"Is there a problem with that?"

"No, I love it!" He said while leaning back and scratching his head.

"Why Mars?" He questioned.

"Well it's because your out of this world!" I spit out while blushing.

"Let's make a deal!" He said with a sinister smile forming on his face.

"PETER!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BACK THERE THAT'S SOO IMPORTANT TO INTERRUPT MY CLASS TIME???"

"I was just telling the girl next to me, that my name is not Peter..."

"WELL THEN WHAT THE HELL IS IT???"

"Calm your tits babe..." Peter's raspy voice said to the 50 year old teacher.

"I'M WAITING!!!" The teacher yelled loudly.

"It's Bruno!" The teacher laughed a scary laugh.

"NO YOUR FUCKING NAME IS PETER IN MY CLASS! IF YOU CARE TO DISAGREE, YOU CAN LEAVE THIS ROOM!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Fitz, it will NEVER happen again..." Bruno said while looking down.

"YOU'RE RIGHT FOR ONCE, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!" The teacher yelled, still screaming.

She turned to the board and started teaching again.

"I'll meet you at the cherry tree outside the main doors of the school when school's over, and don't be late! It's important!" Bruno whispered almost silently.

I nodded my head slightly not wanting to get caught by Mrs. Fitz again, but what was the deal that brought a smile to Bruno Mars' tan face?