7. The Date

Vanessa's POV

We arrived at the restaurant.

Le Chic was its name.

I was about to get out of the care when Bruno opened it for me.

What a sweetheart! :)

We walked up to the door and Bruno opened it for me once again.

We walked up to the hostess.

"Table for two!" Bruno sang confidently.

"Sorry babe but I'm working!" The hostess said while winking at Bruno, twirling her hair around her finger.

"Um I'm actually here with my lovely girlfriend so if we could just have the table I reserved please!" He said now raising his voice.

"Yeah but I'm working and I can't go on a date with you right now even if you're my boyfriend!"

"Give me the fucking table right now! I've had that table reserved for 2 1/2 months now and I'm not going to just walk away from this! " He said starting to yell at this point.

"It's fine lets just go!" I told Bruno starting to get scared.

"No!" He said nudging me back a little.

People were now starting to stare, Oh crap! Was my only thought in my head.

The manager quickly came out and fired the hostess.

We were taken to our table, and everyone in the restaurant was given free deserts for the inappropriate distraction.

We were even given a free desert.

Bruno ordered the escargots, (snails) and I ordered the mixed red berry crépe.

We talked about mindless things until our food arrived.

While we were eating Bruno started acting awkward.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked after swallowing a bite of my crépe.

"Umm about the secret..." He started.

"I'm a..."

Bruno's POV

"Umm about the secret..." I started.

"I'm a.."

"I'm a..."

"Go on baby!" she lectured me.

"I'm a pre me!" I said relatively loud.

"What?" She asked me.

"We made a deal! I wanted pleasure and you can't even give it? So you thought that you could just become immune to detention? Well Peter, I will be your biggest nightmare! See you in hell Peter, I'll see you in hell. Go suck your dick while your at it! Oh wait, you can't because you're a pre me! You will always remember the name Vanessa! Forever!" she said.

She stormed off, out of my life for good this time. Out of my life...

FOREVER!!!

A/N

Next update at 50 views, sorry I've just been really busy lately!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I love y'all!

xxxbruno_mars_is_minexxx