6. Really?

Bruno's POV

"I'm a..."

"Go on shit face!" She said smirking.

"You know what?" I asked her.

"What?" She responded back with a tone of snap in her voice.

"If I'm going to tell you my secret, I'd like to have some respect from you! So until then I don't wanna see your flat ass ever again!" I said pushing her making her stumble.

"Look I'm sorry Bruno. I just don't want to EVER lose you. Your too special to me." Vanessa said while fluffing up my hair with her hand.

I grabbed her delicate hand and took it off my head.

I gave Vanessa the "I'm disappointed in you" look.

Vanessa's POV

He stood there giving me the "I'm disappointed in you" look.

"How about," He started.

"How about I'll take you out to dinner and I'll tell you everything? I'll pick you up at 7:30." He ended.

I agreed, not wanting to lose him. Not wanting him out of my life...

FOREVER!

I gave him my address and number, and he did the same.

It was already 4:15!

We went our own ways to get ready for the big night!

When I got back home, (I had to walk home) I started to get ready...

I wore, a black dress that fit my body tightly and had white lacy long sleeves, a white lacy thong because you could see up my ass in that dress, white pumps, smoky eyes, light pink lipgloss, and I had my hair flat ironed.

I texted another nerd for the answers to the homework and I copied them down in my own paper.

It was already 7:15.

I went back upstairs to check my makeup.

I was fixing my smudged lipgloss when I heard the doorbell ring.

I finished putting my lipgloss on and I went downstairs to go answer the door.

I opened the door and Bruno stood there look as sexy as ever.

When he saw me, he smiled looking at me from head to toe.

But he was mostly looking at my ass and at my boobs.

I closed the door and then I locked it. I walked down the driveway with Bruno, then we got into the car.

"You look motherfucking sexy!" Bruno exclaimed.

"I would say the same, but you've already taken my breath away!" I said returning the favor.

We put our seat belts on and we started to drive.

I turned the radio on.

Oh, oh, oh, I
I was a city boy!

I started to sing.

I heard a sexy deep voice join in with me a couple words later...

I, I, I, I
I know it breaks your heart. To picture the only one you wanna love in someone else's arms but I wouldn't have don't all the things that I have don't if I knew one day you'd come.

This went on for about 2 short seemingly minutes until the song ended.

"That was by Father Hernadez! The next song up is... Talk Dirty to Me by Jasen Derulo! Enjoy!" The radio announcer's voice boomed out.

"That was your dad?" I asked shocked by what I had heard.

"Yeah, he's in Hollywood making his dreams come true. I wish to make it there to someday! That song was written for my mom when she passed away. He wrote it and stayed up all night working on it. It was an overnight success! It was perfect! So he got to move to Hollywood, and he left me with my aunt and uncle that I hardly even know! The only good thing here, is that your with me!"

I stared to tear up.

I had never known that I meant soo much to him.

And he ended it with, "Don't leave me, stay with me!"

"Of course! Of course I will stay with you! I love you!"

He gave me a smile.

"I love you too!"

A/N

40 views for this story and I will proceed on to the next chapter!

Shout outs please!

I love y'all!

Hopefully an update on later tonight.

It depends if you guys get me more views!

Anyways, bye!

I love y'all!

xxxbruno_mars_is_minexxx