9. Her

Bruno's POV

I skateboarded to school.

English is my first class of the day, except the bad thing is that Vanessa is in that class with me.

Bruno is my name for the teachers and friends, not my ex girlfriends!

I walked into class on time, I chose my seat first.

I chose the seat that was closest to the board and closest to the teacher's desk. (For once!)

I kept my eyes on the door.

Vanessa walked in looking as sexy as ever.

Se was wearing high waisted denim short shorts, matching denim suspenders, with a long sleeve white lacy shirt, white pumps, her nails were done with French Tips, and her hair was in its natural loose curls.

Beautiful, perfection, EVIL!!!

I hate her, I can't just like her for her looks... Can I? No I can't. That would be really wrong, Mom would never forgive me.

She sat down in the row directly behind me, as if she wanted me to turn around and stare at her titties soo I'll get in trouble.

I just need another distraction.

My eyes drifted to the board, thinking of ways to forget about Vanessa and move on with life.

But I couldn't, I just couldn't!

The bell rang, but then a minute later a girl showed up at the door.

I turned around to stare along with the rest of the class.

She was gorgeous, she was amazing, she was perfect for my plan, and she decided to sit right next to me,

Perfect I thought while a smirk formed on my face.

I whispered a couple words to her," Let's make a deal!" I said trying to hide my ongoing smirk,

She bit her lip in the naughtiest, most sexy way I've ever seen.

"Meet me by the cherry tree outside of the school at the final bell!" I whispered almost silently in the front row of desks.

She nodded her head and then popped her bubblegum instantly as the teacher turned around.

"CARRIE!!!" Mrs. Fitz screeched.

"GO TO THE OFFICE YOUNG LADY!!!"

"But I'm new." Carrie said batting her lovely green eyes keeping her long brown hair out of her face.

"GO TO THE FUCKING OFFICE RIGHT NOW MISS CARRIE ISABELLE DIAMOND!!!" The teacher yelled 5 times louder.

"Fine!" Carrie said yelling half as loud.

Carrie strutted out the door, but before she left she turned around and winked at me.

I wanted it to be her, no one else but her.

It was her, nobody else.

It was her that ruined it all.

A/N

Ah ha! Cliffhanger, AGAIN!

I love y'all but this is just way too fun!

This chapter took me a while, sorry of there's misspelled words or if my grammar isn't good.

75 views for the next chapter/part...

Sorry I've just been really busy lately.

Thx for starting to vote for me!

Just please leave some comments, they can be nice or bad!

It honestly doesn't really matter at this point anymore!

Remember to vote and to comment!

I love y'all!

xxxbruno_mars_is_minexxx