13~I Love You Too

*EARLY UPDATE ALERT*

Carrie's POV

Okay so this bitchy girl is making me mad.

Bruno is mine, she made a mistake and lost him...

But he's mine now, not hers.

He told me that he loves me, he probably never even liked you.

He'll make songs about me someday, we'll both be famous and be living with each other in a mansion made of gold.

I'm gonna call her bitchy side chick.

So here's what happened...

"Because I love you!" Bitchy side chick said.

"Well..." Bruno started looking shocked.

"Well, I don't like you back, isn't it obvious?"

"But I love you Bruno!" Bitchy begged with fake tears in her eyes.

I was done with her, and I didn't want to lose Bruno.

"You listen here you bitch, I don't know who you are but he's mine now... YOU left him. It was your dumb ass mistake, that you'll have to live with for the rest of your life. So listen closely you motherfucker stay away from my man and I won't criticize your shitty life. Don't get on my bad side, or I'll be your living hell. No doubt about it... And I'll promise you that. And stick your fucking lip back in, you ain't no puppy. You ain't even cute compared to a dumpster filled with other fuckbags like you! So get your sorry ass away from us and stay the hell away if you know what's good for you!" I said with my anger rising throughout every word I said.

"You'd better fuck off bitch!" She yelled.

"You just made me your biggest hell. Your biggest nightmare. So fuck off before one of us gets hurt."

"Yeah, okay and that's going to be you."

She turned around and walked the other way and I turned back and started walking back to Bruno's house with his arm wrapped around me.

"Damn you! You bitch!" I heard her yell.

I turned around but before I knew it I was scraping against the rough-concrete.

"You bitch!" I heard Bruno yell.

My left eye's vision started to blur out.

I started to sit up and I saw something, something that made me want curl into a ball and die.

Bruno was making out with his EX Vanessa.

My head hurt, and I could feel my eye bruising up.

But then I looked even closer.

She was biting his lips making sure that he could make no noise and I saw that Bruno was trying to push her away but she wrapped her legs around his waist so his hands wouldn't budge.

That bitch.

He was mine, and I was gonna make that brunofucker die.

No matter what the consequences were.

I found enough energy and anger to pick myself up.

I stood behind Bruno and hid.

She was like 5 '7 and leaning over like a fucking crane to kiss him.

I sprung from behind him and kicked bitchy in the gut, causing her to collapse.

I kicked her sides while she was on the ground.