15. Again

*Hey guys, I would love for you guys to re read the talking to the moon chapter... It really touches my heart, especially since my great grandpa has cancer again at age 88 and it about it to die. I won't ever see him again because I live in New York and he lives in Texas and it's too much money and school is the biggest pain in my @$$. Please reread it and listen to the song while you read along. Vote for that chapter, I might have late updates because of all of my family issues. I love y'all, read, relax, enjoy, and read my author's notes at the end of each chapter. Shout-Outs are appreciated! Enjoy and read to enjoy, don't read to impress! I love y'all!*

Bruno's POV

"I love you SOO fucking much!" I whispered breathlessly in her ear.

"I love you too!" She whispered back.

I saw that she kept staring down at my lap, staring at my carrot.

We both stood up as she spoke to me, " Let's get some clothes on you, baby!"

I pouted and got a T-Shirt on that said, "Be A Hooligan With Me!"

After that I got blue jeans on, and black converse too.

I also put my hair into what I call "The Whomp."

I walked over and sat on my bed next to Carrie.

She was so sweet, so innocent, so strong.

I didn't deserve her!!!

She was still staring down at my lap.

"You like what you see?" I asked her sexily.

She nodded her head vigorously.

"There's only one carrot..." I started.

"And they all gotta share it!" She ended.

I smashed my lips into hers, pushing her backwards on the bed.

We were gonna have sex alright, but only with clothes on.

We were going at it while I felt her hard nipples thought her shirt when I heard someone yell.

"Peter Gene Hernadez!!!" I turned around and saw my aunt standing at the door.

"It's not what it looks like!" I said slowly backing up off of Carrie.

"It really isn't Mrs. Hernadez!" Carrie said with fear and confidence in her eyes.

We both looked at each other, then at my aunt.

"We are both pre mature!!!" We exclaimed, half yelling.

"It was just a make out session!" I said putting my hands in the air, then back behind my back.

"I wasn't asking about that, too much information there... I was wondering what you wanted for dinner, well you and your new girlfriend?" My Aunt said slowly.

"Umm?" I questioned Carrie.

"Chicken stir fry?" She asked me.

"Perfect!" I said holding her hand.

"Oh ay. Easy enough, and I won't tell a soul anything that happened in here today! Not even your secrets, or even me asking you for dinner!" My aunt promised.

She shut the door and I walked over to lock it.

I walked slowly over to Carrie, while winking at her.

"Just let me grind on your carrot already!" She yelled.

We both laughed as I laid on my back on the bed.