5. Revealed

Vanessa's POV

"Yeah!" I managed to get out of my mouth.

"Let's start now!" I said with a sly smile forming on my face.

I started unzipping his pants again, but he interrupted me AGAIN with leading my lips up to his.

He begged for entrance in my mouth, but I kept it closed.

I released from his lips.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked letting a tear stroll down my cheek.

"No! why would I? I wanna be with you! And nobody else! Why would you think that?" He said while leaning up back it to a sitting position and me doing the same.

"Because..." I started with tears flowin down my face.

Bruno leaned towards me and wiped my tears away with his delicate hand.

"Go on..." He said with kind words. He's just going to make this way harder.

I started again," Because whenever I get to your dick and start to unzip your pants, you lead me back up to your lips. Are you hiding something? Are you keeping something?" I asked him while raising my voice.

Bruno's POV

She started again," Because whenever I get to your dick and start to unzip your pants, you lead me back up to your lips. Are you hiding something? Are you keeping something?"She asked me while raising her voice.

I pushed her off of my lap.

"You don't understand!" I yelled.

"You just don't understand shit!"

"Maybe I just don't want sex with you yet! Maybe I don't want to be a douchebag! Maybe I just want to keep things to myself! Maybe I just don't want to hurt you! Have you ever thought of that?" I screamed at her with my tan face turning red.

She looked hurt.

Really hurt...

She started to grab her backpack and walk away from me...

Out of my life, forever!

"Wait!" I yelled after her while running to catch up to her.

"What fuckbag?"

I put my hand over my heart, hoping that mom would forgive me for what I had said.

"I'm.." I started.

"I don't want to hear your fucked up apology, I done with bad boy whores like you!"She yelled at me with anger taking over her in her voice.

"It's not an apology!" I said calmly to her.

"Oh really?" She said while crossing her arm across her chest.

"I'll tell you my only secret..."

"Go on, I'm waiting!" she managed to get out.

"I'm a..."

A/N

You guys probably hate me for all of these cliffhangers, but I love you! :)

PLEASE give me shout outs and PLEASE leave comments, I really need you guys input on my stories or they will NEVER get any better.

I care about all of my readers and I want you guys to feel the emotion, sadness, pain, struggle, and so on about the characters.

I love you guys, I promise there will be an update up later today!

The update might be short though, my parents are making me get my homework done today.

Soo I'll see you guys later!

xxxbruno_mars_is_minexxx