3. The Cherry Tree

Vanessa's POV

He had me twirled around the tip of his finger, I knew he had a plan on how to make me his!

But I'd have to play hard to get.

It was finally the end of class, I bent over in my seat to get my books.

When I got up I saw Bruno staring at my ass.

"You wish!" I said dirtily while smirking.

"You're right, I do!" He said returning the favor.

I got through all of my classes and it was finally lunch.

I had boys following me as usual, but I was bugging to sit next to Bruno.

I was invited to sit next to lots of my Cheerleading friends too, so I decided to sit at their table and to not come on too strong to Bruno...

"I'm glad you chose us!" Brittany Wong, the bottom of the Cheerleading pyramid said to me.

I sat down with my lunch tray carrying a panini, iced tea, and strawberries.

We were all talking, and hitting it off when Bruno came and sat down right next to me.

"Hey ladies!" He said winking at all of us, but looking at me.

All of the girls gazed at Bruno, not hiding their huge crushes for Bruno unlike me.

Lunch was almost over when Bruno whispered something in my ear.

" Don't forget about the cherry tree!"

"I won't!" I whispered back.

"Good!" He said nibbling my ear.

He turned me on.

I looked down and saw that he had a boner.

He saw me looking and said," I can't help it! I never been around a lady soo beautiful as yourself!"

I blushed at his comment.

"You're not innocent either!" Bruno said.

He made sure that no one was looking, and he felt my tits making me shiver.

"You're hard too!" He said smiling.

"I can't help it when a hot guy squeezes my nipples." I said.

I saw his dick bulge out even more.

"Not here!" I heard him mutter," Not here!"

The rest of the day went by slow.

I just wanted to know "The Deal!"

The final bell rang and I walked through the double doors of the school.

"Here goes nothing!" I thought.

I saw Bruno sitting under the tree playing with his fingers while waiting for me.

I walked up to Bruno and sat next to him.

Many people passed while staring at us, while we were being silent.

Everyone was gone when I took a deep breath getting ready to talk," Hello beautiful!" He said smirking, beating me to it.

"Hey Boner Boy!" I said smirking.

He looked up at me with hurt in his eyes.

"There's only one way to fix it!"I said while pushing him backwards.

He was laying on his back, and then I sat on top of him.

It was perfect, I was wearing a G-String Thong and a really short dress!

I felt him get hard and I felt an object try to insert into my vj.

I slowly started to unzip his pants, when...

A/N Ahhh Cliffhanger!!! I'll try to post an update late tonight, but it might be short... Please leave comments on what you think that "The Deal" should be... Please shout me out, I'd really appreciate it! I love y'all! I'll see you later!