Recking the first day

Error POV

Slamming my alarm clock off, I rose up with a rusty growl.

My vision was blurred like it always is, but because it was the morning it was worse. I opened my eyes slowly to see the faint but all to the familiar sight of eye-blinding colors.

None other than the runt of the family, fresh.

"Yo broski! your finally a-"

With a blunt kick to the arm, he had stopped mid-sentence to hold his arm in shock, though he should have known it was coming.

"Get the ~ funk ~ oUt of mY room!"

I yelled in frustration, all I ask for is one morning in peace but noooo! He frowned at me as his glasses changed from "yolo" to "sigh".

"Not cool bruh... I was just gotta tell ya geno and I are ready to go. You've slept through half of your alarms."

With that, the runt got up and walked out the door with that bright neon backpack slouched down his back. It took a second for my blurred vision to catch onto what it was. If it wasn't for this day I would have guessed it was just part of his clothing.

This was a new day, as geno puts it. This day was the begging of my freshmen year, AKA the year where I can actually get into some "fun". But of course, I was already nearly late for the first day of freshmen year.

I wiggle out of the bedsheets and practically threw myself off the bed not bothering to get my glasses off of my bedside table. I threw open my closet door to pick the first outfit I could find, which was just a simple thin black hoodie that had stitches here and there from fights that had ripped the hoodie. Then just a pair of jeans. Basically the same stuff I wear every day, which I knew geno wasn't going to be happy about. The undershirt was a red long-sleeved kind of sweater, that was just perfect for the fall and winter.

Once I was done I had rushed out, with my backpack in hand, to the front door where geno and fresh stood there, waiting for me.

"Got everything?"

Geno asked, looking down at the clothes I was wearing. I could see the disappointment in his eyes already.

I nodded at his question and pushed passed them to the outside world, that I hated, but I was grabbed by the arm and pulled back quickly into the house.

I shirked at the sudden touch, pulling my arm away, rubbing it as if it hurt, which it of course did. Each day my Haphephobia got worse and worse so did the glitches. That honestly, scares me...

"Glasses."

Geno said in a stern voice but I knew he wasn't mad, just protective. Geno has always been that way, being the oldest of three brothers and all, but sometimes it just gets obnoxious.

"I'm nOt gotTa wear thEm today."

I mumbled in a groggy tone. I mainly don't want to wear them because they'll probably get broken somehow. Besides I don't want people thinking I'm a wimp for wearing them!

"Yes, you are."

I stood there for a good second before dragging myself to my room again, snatching the glasses from the bedside table, and dragging my way back to my brothers. I headed down to the car, Geno's car.

~Time skip         Drink your water kids~

After dropping off fresh at his middle school geno drove me to his high school. Well, now both of ours... huh. I didn't really care for it that much I was just playing on my phone as we drove up to the place. I could already hear the sounds of people chatting and I hated it.