Nice to hear from you again.

Nagisa's POV:

I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. Next to me was a picture of the assassination classroom. I turned to face it and looked at the green-haired girl with a warm smile. I sighed. 

"You know, I miss you. . ." I said while putting my finger next to the picture of her. Too bad she might still be mad about the kiss. . .  I thought back to when Kayano and I were still in class 3-E. She had just revealed herself with tentacles and was about to be killed by them. The only way to save her was to distract her from the bloodlust that she had for our teacher, Korosensi. I distracted her with a kiss. Luckily, my plan worked - she was saved-  but she acted strange around me since. 

"Maybe I should call her." I picked up my phone and scrolled in my contacts until I saw her name. "Here we go," I said nervously. 

Kayano's POV: 

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I groggily got up from bed and picked it up. I didn't even look who was calling me. 

"I'm sorry, but can you talk to me later?" I said. "It is 7:00 after all, and I'm tired!"

"Oh, sorry to bother you. . . I just wanted to catch up. Haven't talked to you in a while." 

I immediately started to blush. I recognized that voice!

"N-Nagisa?!"

"Are you alright, Kayano? You sound. . . well. . . I don't know. . . not like yourself?" 

"No, no! I'm fine! I just wasn't expecting you to call me, that's all!"

Nagisa laughed, and it sent warm tingles up my neck. Oh, how I missed your laugh. 

"So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked, wondering why he wanted to call in the first place. 

Nagisa's POV:

Hearing Kayano's voice after all this time put me at ease. I seemed to smile every time she spoke. 

I guess I missed you more than I thought. Wait, Nagisa, what are you thinking? You only missed her a little, just like I did my other friends. She's just your friend.

"So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" She asked. 

I was snapped back to reality. 

"Oh, right! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me for some pudding later this week! You know, so we can get up to speed on how each other is doing." 

Nice. A casual meeting. She'll come for sure! That girl can't refuse pudding. 

"Sure, Nagisa!"

"Okay, I'll text you the details. See you soon!" I told her. 

"Yeah, bye."

I hung up.  On the outside, I looked sleepy but calm. On the inside, I was dancing and screaming and shouting, YES  I AM GOING TO SEE KAYANO!!!

Kayano's POV:

 "Yeah, bye."

A few minutes later I got a text, but I was too excited to notice. 

Did Nagisa ask me out?!?!? On a DATE?!?!?!

No. . .  This was probably just a casual meeting. I sighed. I hope I can get my act together. Going out for pudding with my crush. . . I must keep my composure. 

It may just be friends dining for now, but not forever! Nagisa, you will be my boyfriend! I knew this for a fact because when I set my mind on something, I just keep on rolling.