Shared Pudding! (Part 2)

Recap: 

 He then finished his bite of pudding, then used his spoon to scoop up another bite and fed it to me. I blushed insanely and noticed Nagisa was doing the same.

They were both thinking the same thing:

We just had an indirect kiss!

~End of Recap~

Nagisa's POV: 

When I was feeding Kayano, I heard little clicks but decided not to worry about it. Then I looked at the spoon I was holding. 

After I had realized what I had done, I noticed my face get hot. I must have turned red. What was I thinking, sharing my spoon? I had the perfect explanation though:

I wasn't thinking. It was almost was as if my body moved on its own. 

I looked at Kayano and saw her face was also red. 

I tried to take her mind off of what I did. 

"You know," I started to say, "I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I have been wanting to get in touch with you as well. I was just worried that you didn't really like me after the kiss-" I stopped talking. If possible at all, I'm pretty sure my face got more red. That is not what I meant to say. . . 

Kayano's POV: 

I was flustered, but couldn't contain the blood rushing to my cheeks. 

"He was. . . thinking about me?" I whispered to myself happily. 

I looked back at Nagisa and realized he looked a bit nervous. I should try to calm him down, I thought. 

"Aww, thanks, Nagisa! I'm flattered! And, no, I have never not liked you. Now, or since the day we met." I said while smiling. I guess what I said was an understatement. 'never not liked. . .'  I loved him. It was too early to reveal my true feelings though. 

Nagisa looked at me with relief. Then he gave me a smile that made my heart jump. 

"Thanks, Kayano. You made me feel a lot better." 

Nagisa's POV: 

After Kayano answered my question, she gave me a wave of relief. I couldn't help but smile. To my surprise, Kayano smiled too, but her cheeks also looked flushed with color. 

"Thanks, Kayano. You made me feel a lot better." 

*click* *click*

"Hey, Kayano, did you hear that?" 

"Hear what?"

"Nevermind." I looked around. Everything looked fine. Nothing suspicious at all. 

"Why don't I ask the waiter for another spoon?" I asked. 

"Sure! Don't keep me waiting!" Kayano said kiddingly. 

I got up from the table and walked up to the waiter who gave me the pudding. I knew it was him from his distinctive red hair. 

"Excuse me, sir? Can I have another spoon?" I asked politely. 

"Now, why would I do that? You seemed to be having such a good time with your girl, old friend." 

Old friend?

I noticed something black bulging out from the pocket of the waiter. Some sort of. . . camera? 

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" I asked. 

"Wow, you don't even recognize your best friend?" He shot me a devious smirk. It seemed so familiar. 

"It's me: Karma."