How can you put it into words?

Kayano's POV: 

I awoke not really remembering how I fell asleep. I slowly opened my eyes. Grey blankets were neatly spread over me. 

Wait a second. . .

THIS ISN'T MY BED?

I screamed. 

Before I could even process what was going on, I heard something coming upstairs. It sounded like a stampede! 

What should I do? Hide? Fight? Oh, I know! I would pretend to be asleep, and gather information on my location. Then, I can hatch an escape plan. 

Wait. . . how did I get here in the first place? The last thing I remember was Nagisa and I left the cafe. . .  Hopefully, nothing bad happened to him. 

The footsteps drew closer to the door. I closed my eyes and hoped my years of acting training would pay off.  The door opened slowly. My heart rate starting to accelerate.  

Stay calm. 

Nagisa's POV: 

I woke up to the sound of Kayano's screams. 

"Oh no. KAYANO!" 

I jumped off the couch and start running up the stairs. Once I made it to my room, I opened the door slowly and peered inside. 

Huh. . . that's strange. It looks like Kayano is still asleep. Was I hearing things?

I walked up to Kayano, who seemed to be sleeping soundly. I looked at her beautiful face. 

"Kayano. You really gave me a scare," I said, sitting on my bed next to her and placing my hand on her cheek. 

"N-Nagisa? Where are we?" 

I looked at Kayano. She woke up. 

Crap!

I quickly rushed my hand to my side and jumped off the bed so that I was standing next to my bedstand. Then, I glanced at the picture of the assassination classroom that was on top of it. Maybe I did that so Kayano wouldn't notice how red my face had become. 

"Kayano! I didn't realize you were awake!" I said still staring at the picture. Then, I realized I was staring at her in the picture specifically.  That realization probably made me blush more. 

Kayano seemed confused. 

"Right, sorry. Were at my house. You fell asleep in my car and I didn't know what to do. Since I don't know where you live, and you weren't waking up, the only thing I thought of was to bring you here. . ." 

"Ahh." She said sheepishly. Then she let out a small giggle. 

"I am quite the heavy sleeper," She said with a silly smile and rubbed the back of her head. 

I smiled and stared into her perfectly round hazel-colored eyes. 

"Nagisa, what are you smiling about? I'm really hungry! You don't have pudding by any chance, do you?" Kayano asked while lightly tapping my nose. 

I shook my head and looked up to the ceiling. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have pudding in the kitchen pantry," I said. 

"Can I go get some?"

"Sure, I'll be down there in a second."

Was I just hungry? Was this why I felt butterflies in my stomach? No. That can't be right. Being hungry doesn't have the side effects of increased heart rate, right? And why did I always want to be near Kayano? Was it because of her magnetic aura? How she always smelt like rosewater and pudding?  How can I even explain it? 

"You make me feel crazy, Kayano. I don't even know how to put it into words."

I walked down the stairs slowly and saw Kayano sitting at the table in the dining room. She had a cup of pudding next to her, with a spoon wedged into it. There was another pudding with a spoon in it across from her.

"In case you are hungry, I got you one too!" Kayano said sweetly as she tilted her head slightly to the right and shot me in the heart with the warmest smile. 

"Thank you, Kayano," I said and took a seat. 

I looked up at her to see she was stuffing her face with pudding. My laughter couldn't be contained. She looked up at me, confused.

"What?" 

My eyes darted to my pudding and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. 

"Actually, I need some wisdom. . ."

Kayano seemed even more confused. 

"Are you sure you should be asking me then? I'm not exactly known for being intelligent."

"Aww, don't be so modest. You were so quick on your feet and determined back in school, and it's not like those traits can ever be lost." I replied. 

Kayano blushed, but it only lasted for a second. My mind went back to my question. 

"How can you put it into words? The feeling like your stomach is being overrun by butterflies- your heart beats really fast- the sudden urge to t-" I stopped my self from finishing that last part. 

I was going to say the sudden urge to touch someone, even though you normally wouldn't. Now that I think about it, that sounds very pervy. I meant it in an innocent way, though! Like holding hands. Stuff like that!  

"Hmm. . . Nagisa, I have a diagnosis!"