KARMA!??!?!?

~30 minutes earlier~

Karma's POV: 

Even though all the other kids graduated from Kunugigaoka Junior High School, I decided to stay back.  The perfect torture for students intimidated by me. 

Even though getting a part-time job was against the rules, I got one anyway. I didn't care if I broke some dumb rules. Soon, I'd be the one making rules. Anyway, the only job excepting junior high kids was a cafe. I'm pretty sure Isogai put in a good word for me.  

I was on my normal shift when I saw a girl looking boy sit at a booth next to the window.  

"It can't be him," I said out loud.  At the same time, no boy could look as girly as he does. Maybe it was him. I kept an eye on him from afar, just to be sure that it was who I thought. when I saw a green-haired girl take the booth across from him, my theory was confirmed. 

It was Nagisa. 

and. . . Kayano?

It was as if devil horns started to sprout from my head. Another waiter was going towards their table.  I walked in front of him stopping him dead in his tracks.

"Why don't I tale care of them for you?" 

The waiter looked intimidated. 

"S-sure. If y-you say so. . ." He said. 

I walked up to Nagisa. He must be on a date, that sly bastard! 

I used the menu to cover my face and took their orders. 

Why don't I help you out a bit, Nagisa? 

When I returned, I only had one serving of pudding, with one spoon wedged into the bottom -side. 

Nagisa seemed pleased that he got his pudding, and Kayano seemed neutral, but I could tell she was secretly pissed. Everybody knew how much she loved pudding. I didn't care though. I walked away. 

Come on, Nagisa, this is your time to shine. I'll be watching closely, ready to capture any interesting moments. 

I pulled out my camera and took some pictures when I thought appropriate. All I hear is the click of the shutter with each photo I took, and I hoped Nagisa and Kayano didn't notice. 

When I saw Nagisa walking towards me, I shoved the camera in the pocket of my waiter's uniform.  CRAP. MY COVER IS BLOWN, I thought. But it wasn't. He had no idea. 

~Back to the present~

"It's me: Karma."

Nagisa seemed confused. 

"Come on man! It's me! Don't be a dumbass." 

Nagisa then seemed to believe me.

"Karma? What the hell, man? What are you doing here?"

Then I started to laugh. A lot actually. Nagisa joined me and we didn't stop until we were both out of breath. 

"Karma, though, seriously, what are you doing here?" Nagisa asked when he stopped laughing. 

"I work here! Plus, I saw the perfect opportunity to spy on my best friend and his girlfriend."

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Nagisa shouted with embarrassment. "She is NOT my girlfriend!" Nagisa said as he blushed. 

"You say that, but then what do you call this?" I asked pulling out the picture of Nagisa spoon-feeding Kayano. 

Nagisa was silent. Yes, he didn't say anything, but his face said it all. He was starring at his feet, his face red. 

N/A: I am so happy if you got this far in my story! I'm not sure if it is even interesting, and this is my first fanfic, so I don't have much experience. I am putting effort into it though, and if you are wondering where the Nagikae moments are, they're coming shortly. I just wanted to build anticipation!